1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

bestofvegas.com

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by npom, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone ever use bestofvegas.com to purchase show tickets. I was wondering how it worked. I couldn't see where you got to choose a seat or maybe I just didn't go far enough.

2. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't get to choose your seats. You don't know which seats you have until you take your confirmation to the Box Office.

We used them a couple of years ago for Donny and Marie. Booked on BestofVegas 2-3 months before the show date, emailed them when we didn't get seats assigned and was assured we would get the best seats available. Even picking up the actual tickets from the Box Office a week in advance gave us the worst seats in the house at the very back row. I would never use them again.

Try Goldstar.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's not always true. Booked 10 tickets to Love via Best of Vegas about a month ago for a June date and knew the seats before we bought them. We pick them up at the box office but we know exactly what seats we have. They're listed on the Voucher. We also used them for Jersey Boys in 2013 and knew the seats when we booked. Same with Absinthe in 2013 Went through them and got assigned seats before we paid.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  4. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure I was assigned seats with BestofVegas the first time I used them and that was for D&M too. I also knew before paying which seats we had. Unfortunately it was completely different last time I used them.

Perhaps it depends which show you are booking.

All I can suggest to the OP is to go through the booking process and see if it assigns you seats before you have to enter your card details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.