1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Labor Day Weekend Hotel Choices

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by TheFastLife, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFastLife

TheFastLife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    celebrating my 30th birthday over Labor Day Weekend

i imagine, as i haven't been over that particular holiday, that LV is slammed during that time - am i right?

also, i haven't been out there in probably 7 years. which hotels are best? is it still Cosmo, Wynn, Encore at the top?

i am a Total Rewards (for those that gamble) card holder so i usually get some pretty great rates at their properties - Caesars, Cromwell, Planet Hollywood, Linq - and i usually stay at Caesars for close to free. but, again, it's been awhile and i'm going to shop around.

thoughts?

thanks!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would expect higher rates, but you might be surprised. Have you logged into CET and checked the dates and rates?

You mention CET, but also some other much higher properties. What are the rates looking like for those?

3. TheFastLife

TheFastLife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. Surprisingly most everything is only about $200/night except Wynn and Encore in the $300's.

What's the "best" overall CET property so I can accurately compare vs places I won't get comped?

Thanks!

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Asking for the "best" CET property will net you a bunch of different answers. Personally I like Caesars and Planet Hollywood above the others. Personally I'd rate Harrahs at the bottom. But others love Harrahs. Different strokes.

5. TheFastLife

TheFastLife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dislike Harrah's as well so we're on the same wavelength there.

6. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it was my 30th B-Day and I was choosing a CET property, I'd look at Planet Hollywood or The Linq. The Linq will be more cost effective, but there's a lot of fun stuff there and in the promenade. PH caters to 20s & 30s crowd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.