1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pool(s) at The Cosmopolitan

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Kolmeseiska, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've tried researching this subject for quite some time but I just can't seem to get my head around this. My fiancee loves the desert sun and the pools to death so I'll be delighted (forced) to join her at pool side. We'll be trying the pool at Cosmo for the first time, but can't see to figure out which pool is the best? We (she) loves the pool at the Mirage so is there anything even remotely similar?

Pool parties are a def no go so Marquee is out of the picture. From what I can see the space seems to be extremely limited, do we have to storm there at the second it opens to secure 2 seats? Any input is appreciated.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Bamboo pool is going to be the more laid back pool between it and BLVD Pool. It's probably easier to get chairs at Bamboo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. sdugan99

sdugan99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I prefer the BLVD pool to the Bamboo pool. Bamboo more laid back, BlVD more of a lively atmosphere.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would guess the bamboo pool would be easier as well to grab a chair, but I really like the boulevard pool better. Bamboo is actually too laid back for us, and we aren't party people. We utilize the hot tub the most there at BLVD, and there were quite a few chairs there on weekdays in april and august when we went where we sat our stuff down. But the chairs near the hot tub do have a poor view. Summer weekends will be a lot tougher though. :(

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. Kdiamond

Kdiamond Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for BLVD. Much more fun atmosphere, but not a pool party per se.

6. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    another vote for Bamboo being pretty laid back, but its also pretty small and it can get VERY windy out on the deck.

7. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which one has the pool tables? I had fun playing pool in the shade and watching sports on the tv they have close by.

8. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been to the Mirage pool in almost 10 years but of what i can remember its a very different atmosphere. Tropical theme vs a more hip/modern feel. Blvd pool is nicer and bigger and the scenery overlooking the strip is pretty cool. I sometimes use bamboo pool as well because i usually stay at the west tower so its a easy access just stepping out of the elevator. But if i plan to stay longer than an hour its always blvd pool for me and if I'm in the east tower i never make it to the bamboo pool.

Space can be limited but should never be a problem if its just the 2 of you, pool attendant are pretty good at cleaning out chairs with just towels on them. From what i can remember its neither better or worse then the Mirage in that regard.

9. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blvd pool, east tower!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.