1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any recent venue recommendations.... on a budget?

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by lysh, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lysh

lysh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Wedding board here is so quiet. We are very seriously thinking about getting hitched in Vegas in Sept 2016 (to mark our 10 yrs since we met). So have started to scout out some venues. Would Ideally like a little ceremony at Golden Nugget downtown but want to make the right decision. Don't want it to be expensive. We might have up to 10 family members with us; probably less (we haven't told them yet!). We would all ideally stag at the Nugget too. Hoping to get good room rates so this can happen. Not interested in paying extra (want to feel we're getting a good deal - or won't do it at the nugget).

Have also looked into "Vegas weddings" a lot and the trip advisor reviews are really good. http://www.702wedding.com/weddings-las-vegas.asp So that is another option to consider.

Am wondering if anyone has any recent experiences with OTHER options that haven't yet come up on google for me? I realize pretty much all the hotels have chapels and wedding packages...just looking for some personal recommendations for a decent wedding ceremony on a budget that isn't a drive thru with Elivs!

Thanks in advance

2. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. kathleenandbill

kathleenandbill Newbie

My husband and I got married in Sept 2014. We used the Wedding Wagon. They will marry you anywhere in Vegas you want as long as its in a public place. We got married in our room at Flamingo and they will provide a photographer and take pictures where you choose again as long as public place. The pictures were great ans extremely reasonable in price for everything. Check them out as an option I highway recommend them.

4. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife wanted a wedding on the beach in the carribean. To make that work we had to get married legally first, so we thought of Vegas. Me and my wife got married at the Little White Wedding Chappel. It was nice and pretty cheap. It was just the two of us, but the Chappel can hold a bunch of people. They had a limo pick us up at our hotel, take us to get our license at the court house, then take us to the Chappel, then back to our hotel. It was nice.

Remember you need to go to the court house to get a license first. They have their own room with a bunch of windows so it moves quick and is great for people watching.

5. CookieRiot

CookieRiot Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out Lucky Little Chapel and their happy hour weddings. It's small but beautiful and the staff is wonderful too. I originally booked there but had to cancel because my guest list multiplied. It's also conveniently located near the courthouse.

We booked with A Special Memory. It was the cheapest package I could find for what I needed and it was clean! Been in to many chapels where cleanliness has been a problem.

As previously mentioned, Wedding Wagon is a good option. Lovebug Weddings also seems to get alot of good reviews.

6. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married at Vegas Weddings and it was super. Everyone was super nice, it was so hassle free. Can't say enough about them, and the price was as advertised.

7. CrazyMNCatLady

CrazyMNCatLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for The Wedding Wagon. They just married us on 10/14 and it was amazing! Personal ceremony and we were able to get married on the High Roller.

8. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got married last year at Caesars, just off the pools in the gardens.... they have two gardens. I know they aren't the first place to come to mind for "budget", but I was surprised. I had mine during off season on November 8, and they let me use their more budget friendly packages that aren't offered at other times of the year, or were at a jacked up price. I think it was called the Bella Luna package or something. The price difference from October to November was a difference of over $500. We paid $900 for the ceremony, provided our own CD for music (or you could use their pianist), and provided my own fake flowers since they charged for bringing in real outside floral. They supplied the coordinator, minister, bridesmaids flowers, photographer (wasn't great so tell them what you want pics of), and use of the garden for 45 minutes. You can get a variety of upgrades too.

9. miotti

miotti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I arranged my brothers wedding last year in April there was only me and my husband as guests so I thought a chapel would be to big so he got married at the Flamingo in the gardens by the water falls and it was lovely they also allowed us in the chapel to take some more photo;s the prices were very reasonable about $465 plus ministers fee and tax but if you have a players card they will give you some discount.

10. AkainePSP

AkainePSP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married in Vegas 2 years ago in front of the Bellagio Fountains. We went through Las Vegas strip weddings http://www.lasvegasstripweddings.com/. I thought it was pretty reasonable. Looks like things may have gone up a little but I personally think it was worth it. We had put together a package deal that included everything including limo to and from, photography, minister fees. It was amazing!

DSC_0919  .jpg

http://www.expertise.com/nv/las-vegas/wedding-photography Our photographer was Nicole Pursell from Moonlighting Photography. https://www.facebook.com/MoonlightingPhotographyLV/?pnref=lhc

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  11. moonandstars311

moonandstars311 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're getting married there in July, look into Pam Fullerton at vegasvowsforfree.com and Paul for the photography, lasvegaspix.com
    Both are very reasonable and mobile.

12. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more HUGE recommendation for Las Vegas Wedding Wagon. Married at Artisan Boutique Hotel in the garden atrium April 23, 2016. Nothing but praise for Rev Peck and his photog. All were very professional, thorough, and very personable and fun. Price was amazing compared to many other venues we researched, and includes professional photographer and 15 free digital photos (you choose) and all additional photos chosen at the ridiculously low price of $1.49/ea. In addition, all photos purchased include full copyright release so you may print as many and whatever sizes you choose! Company also offers a photo tour as an option to take photos in multiple Strip locations/landmarks for a very reasonable cost. Virtually unlimited choices in where you may be married (public sites) and many beautiful hotel venues also available. You cannot go wrong working this company if looking for a small, intimate wedding. Check out website and call for any info. Can't say enough positive based on our experience!

• Like Like x 1
  13. badMag

badMag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked with Wedding Wagon for November 9th 2016! I have read nothing but positive reviews about them!!! hopefully I will be able to give a positive review myself!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never read anyone say they didn't like their wedding in Vegas. If you want GN, stick with GN.

And what's wrong with a drive thru with Elvis?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.