1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LVA Orleans Bogo Wanted

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by npom, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just returned from Vegas and planning on going again in August. I am in need of a few more of the buy one get one free Orleans buffet coupons from LVA. Let me know your needs and maybe we can make a trade. I have the ACG and LVA books although some of the coupons have been used from my first trip. You can contact me via private message on here or email me at bkhagen at live.com. Thanks to all!

2. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have traded for 1 so far. I am hoping to get a few more if anyone can help. I still have a lot of coupons available for trade. What I don't still have for trade are the downtown free plays, ellis island free drinks and plaza match plays.

3. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still looking for the Orleans buy one get one buffet coupon. I could also use the gold coast and rio bogo's. I have the mirage, Planet Hollywood and palms $50 comp among others available for trade. You can contact me via private message or by email at bkhagen at live.com. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.