1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by npom, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a choice of classic room with a view of the Eiffel Tower or a red room on a high floor. Which one would be better? I prefer it to be quiet so I don't want to here the night club going.

2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The red rooms (the most recently renovated.......8 years ago) are pretty busted up so you definitely don't want a classic room (haven't been renovated since Paris opened, almost 20 years ago). Apparently Paris is finally starting to renovate their rooms.

3. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you really want a quiet night's sleep, ask for a rear facing room to avoid the club noise.

4. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The nightclub is right under the Eiffel Tower. Take the red room, ask for rear facing or facing the Planet Hollywood timeshare tower.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had no problem with either a standard room or a red room. Neither of my room types over numerous trips to Paris have been 'busted up'. The only thing I would like to have changed in either room type is to get rid of the huge armoire - however it appears the redone rooms are keeping that. For some reason that just annoys me lol.

Check the Chateau's nights of operation. That can make the big difference in choice between the tower view & the other three sides. Also, what I encountered last trip (Tower view from Ballys), was that even between the two nights that overlapped my trip, the sound was totally different between the two nights.

If you choose the tower view, just take earplugs along with. That's what i do. That way I get the lights of the tower in my window (love to fall asleep to that view) & still can sleep.

6. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Well this thread doesn't inspire much confidence in my choice of going with Paris. Wondering if I should just get a Jubliee room at Ballys instead.

7. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We love Paris and really like the red rooms. If we can't get a red room we ask for a P room, they're at the end of the hallway so you have 2 views. When I go by myself I usually stay in a Jubilee room at Ballys. The jubilee room with the fountain view will have more nightclub noise than a higher up Paris room because they are so much closer to the club being that the tower is shorter.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  8. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have nearly as much trouble at Ballys lol - my room 2 weeks ago was 6905 - that was first door to right when you exited the elevators - it was set back just enough behind Paris so that it muffled a good part of the nightclub noise. But I lost my fountain view & tower view unless I sat right in front of window. (I liked the one about halfway down the hall where i could fall asleep to the lights of the tower). But it did muffle it being set back a bit. Facing north you would encounter Drais.

Next trip I will likely be back at Paris - I just plan for any noise.

9. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee rooms are nicer than Paris (just redone in last couple years) & quite spacious
    Just ask for a QUIET room

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.