1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas redeeming tickets for tourney of kings

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by souter26, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. souter26

souter26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question.. (i know i read somewhere on here, but totally stumped on where it went, so asking)

My wife and I have 2 separate myvegas accounts, we both got rewards for tourney of kings. But when we go to book our shows, we can not pick seats, and they are given at random, so we sit apart. Can we call or are you at a loss and just enjoy apart?

2. Shoftiel

Shoftiel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are selected at random once you pick up the tickets at the ticket office (at the entrance next to the escalator), if you pick them up together you should have no problem getting seats together. Just ask the clerk.

3. souter26

souter26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we got lucky.. same row, just 3 seats apart.. hoping we can move closer.

4. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Edit: sorry I wrote this reply thinking you had already been to Vegas, rereading I'm guessing you haven't been yet.

Did you ask the clerk to sit together when you picked up the tickets? My wife and I were thinking of doing this for our upcoming trip, as its about the only reward still there we haven't done that we are borderline interested in. But we wouldn't want to have to sit apart.

Did you enjoy the show? We're pretty big nerds, but unsure from what I've read/seen if the show will be too over the top and silly for us. Then again, have a few drinks before going in and I'm sure it can be a good time.

Taking the wife to a work conference
  5. pick4player

pick4player Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    me and my wife did this last year . i called to get ticket then told her my wife had reward also and she put us together after getting our info

6. souter26

souter26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we go in 5 weeks. but no didn't call in and ask.. we are same row, so we figure we can just shift with another person when we are there.

7. pirviii

pirviii Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will still have to go and pick up tix and they can adjust you then, they did that with our group of 5 last July.

8. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went last month on a myvegas comp - both husband and I -- originally given 2 totally different sections. I called the myvegas number and they switched us to seat next to each other. It was about 4 weeks out when I called and got the seats switched. They did not charge any extra for it.

9. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when i called and asked to be sitted together, they charged me the $15 myVegas phone fee....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.