1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My idiot of the week award goes to...

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A guy in Trenton who flagged down a cop stating a hooker stole $25 from his wallet. He didnt pay her because he wasnt satisfied with her services. So she grabs his wallet takes out $25 and bolts.
    So, theyre both arrested for engaging in prostitution and also her outstanding warrant. For $25 Shannon and Francisco are going to tell the world that he's an imbecile and she's a $25 hooker.

2. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    whatamaroon.jpg

a girl here called the cops one day to have them come to her apartment to investigate who stole her dope she had for sale.

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to live a block from where this happened. Trenton, hahaha

4. TDB Aces

TDB Aces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoy the "idiot of the week" stories. I remember a local radio station used to do an idiot of the week segment. I liked the story about a guy who had just robbed a business and was trying to hide from the police. He ran to a service station, told the employee the police were looking for him and asked the employee if he could hide at the station. Sure, replied the employee. Just go into the back room and wait. Then the employee locked the door to the back room and called the police.

5. Alexander

Alexander MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why would you tell someone, a stranger at that that the police are looking for you and expect them to come help you? Stupid. I do love how the employee locked the door just in case the criminal's two brain cells rubbed against each other and he decided he needed to get out of that back room and leave! Well done employee! :D

6. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy shit, you admit to having lived in Trenton?

7. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bet he knows his pork roll.

8. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An obviously intoxicated guy walked into a Texas liquor store to buy more beer. The clerk refused to sell him any due to his drunken condition. This idiot walks (staggers) out of the store and flags down a passing squad car. He then complains to the cops that the owner is refusing to sell him more beer......ended up spending the night in jail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.