1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Enterprise on Paradise

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Fauxtile, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fauxtile

Fauxtile Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm coming into town in a week and am renting a car at Enterprise on paradise... Has anyone used this location before? Also, it looks really close to the airport, so do I need to uber there or is it walking distance? Thanks!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure which one you are referring to. But, guessing you could walk it if you are up to it. There are people that have walked from the airport further than this. Myself - probably would do Uber. You might want to call the actual location to get their two cents worth.

See map

3. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enterprise is the company that advertises "We pick you up." Does that not apply everywhere?

4. Fauxtile

Fauxtile Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5080 paradise rd.
    And enterprise won't pick me up at the airport... This location was way cheaper than the airport rental car center.

5. azbob

azbob MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Much too far to walk. I made a reso for Enterprise to drop a car picked up in LA at this Paradise location so I could get a ride back to my hotel. I got there and even though the reso said Paradise they wouldn't allow me to drop off. I had to go to the airport who then would not give me a ride. The Paradise clerk was very rude. I used to use Enterprise exclusively, but no more.

For those who do, there is also a location at the Exec Airport so if you are staying at the M or Southpoint, they will pick you up. I'm not sure how far they will go down the strip. You have the right idea to avoid airport rental fees. Your other option is the location on Flamingo which is convenient if you are staying at the hotels around the Rio or Orleans.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rules for pickups at airport are very different, and often very strict. They have a stranglehold on vendors.

7. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

We've been renting from Budget on W Tropicana. Prices are much cheaper than at the airport but we did spend a few bucks taking LYFT to the rental center. They will, however, pick you up at your hotel and you can return the car to the airport. It's a bit of a hassle but saved us a lot of money in the long run.

8. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only "Enterprise on Paradise" I know of is in the Westgate hotel.

IIAC the "we pick you up" does not apply at airports and popular vacation/convention locations.

9. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was assuming that he would be picked up at the hotel. I understand that the airport would be a different ball of wax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.