1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vital Vegas Visits Sheri's Ranch Podcast

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Camp Rusty, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have to start out by thanking whoever on the board long ago mentioned the Vital Vegas website. I totally dig the guys writing style and sense of humor, and his podcasts are a kick too. I had never listened to a podcast before ( old guy alert ) so he also turned me on to that, those.

Anyway.......Vital Vegas podcast # 11 is his visit to Sheri's ranch to meet the staff and take a tour. It's actually a pretty PG dialog, he starts at the beginning as a newbie, and then tours all the amenities. The place is really big, has bungalows, a pool, and the women he tours it with are pretty damn funny as well as informative and just enough naughty to let you know you are very welcome . They even have a hotel, had no idea.

Scott asks a bunch of really inquisitive questions, many I have always wondered about outside of the obvious questions like cost. One of the intersting things was what the people from different countries request , apparently some of the girls speak more than one language too. Also learned a good percentage of the girls are licensed massage therapists. Makes all sorts of observations as he tours the grounds and seems to genuinely have a fun visit.....claiming a 100% virtuous vital visit. Maybe things that happen in Pahrump don't stay there ?

Never having visited a ranch before, seems I have always been married, or poor, just never did. After this interview if I found myself suddenly single at age sixty, with zero game, it sounds really nice......kind of like a spa, only better with sex. :thumbsup:

....... it answered a bunch of the dorky questions I had about that business model and what for me would be a better choice than a girl from the hotel lobby ( as beautiful as some of them are ). Probably.

http://vitalvegas.com/

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited the place about 12 years ago. One of the girls gave me a tour of the place, which was interesting. Unfortunately even then the prices to get "serviced" were high, I'm guessing that you now probably need at least $1k if not $1.5k to get serviced. (I didn't stay to get serviced, too expensive and our massage parlors in Hawaii cost less than $300 to get serviced).

Of course price is negotiable so it is possible you might find a girl that will be willing to service you for less but it also depends on availability, season, time of day, etc. that will give you the best opportunity for a low price.

3. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do believe it is expensive. One negotiating thing one of the tour guides mentioned was if the woman didn't especially like to do what you wanted to do she would up the price.......so ask for a woman who might like that sort of thing.

Hey....that's the way I did my construction labor quotes :ssst:

I wonder if it is more than a VIP backroom deal ( or no deal ) in a gentleman's club ?

4. LetsDoThis

LetsDoThis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the podcast too, the vital Vegas podcast has quickly become one of my favorite Vegas podcasts (yes, there are many out there which are all entertaining).
    Scott is interesting, funny,and sincere about his love of all things Vegas. The episode your talking about was interesting to me (a woman), although I have no reason to go there it's interesting to hear the business end of it that the ladies were honest about discussing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. abescan

abescan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was in the Navy in the early 70's My friend and I went to SherriesCocktail Ranch during the early evening and the price was $25 for 20 minutes for half and half. From what I remember there was another ranch kind of right next to it with a small airplane runway between the two.

6. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, the Chicken ranch is only a few blocks away from Sheri's.

Boy, the days of getting serviced for only $25 are long gone, I doubt you can find a hooker on the street that will service you for $25 (and I would expect the hooker to probably be something other than female for that price). Talk about inflation.

If I only knew then what I know now, wow.

• Like Like x 1
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.