1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wedding Party airport to Harrahs

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by MTShooter, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be having approx 11-15 guests arriving on a single flight on a Friday afternoon in April. Easiest and most economical way to move them all to Harrahs? Am trying to remember last airport to CP cab was approx $24 w/ tip, so if that is accurate, will need minimum 3 cabs right? Or, it looks like could book a 15 pass van from Belltrans for $65/hr. Thinking that would be the way to go as a number of guests are first time visitors. Any comments or suggestions?

2. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call Harrah's and let them know of the size of your party and that you are all arriving on the same flight and can they provide limo transportation for all of you to the hotel. With that many potential players I would think they would take care of it as it's really no skin off their nose. Either way, it doesn't hurt to ask as all they can do is say, "no". And on the upside, if they say yes, you're in!

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will need a larger limo. Regular ones only hold half that size group. And, most have a REGULAR size trunk for luggage.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe Harrah's uses Bell Trans for their limo service. I would call and see if you can get a discount on van/minibus service.

5. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Leo21- Call Bell Trans or Harrahs?

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call Harrah's and see if they can get you a better rate.

7. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have Diamond or 7*?
    Think its about $55
    Call Harrahs host on duty & book Limo to take you. Might need 2, but thats how I would do it with that size group.
    They would meet you in Baggage claim. Its Soooo much easier.
    Do it in style.

8. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I called Harrahs this morning. No help at all other than suggesting booking BellTrans thru transportation office at Harrahs and room charging cost. Have a few other leads. I will post back with my final arrangements for others in similar situation. Thanks everyone!

9. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have made arrangements for airport shuttle, limo for fiance and myself, wedding limo AND shuttle bus for all guests to and from wedding venue for next weekend. Great guy and so far, would recommend he and his company 100%! Contact Robert with www.lasvegascitycruise.com. He made all arrangements, fair priced, and even went out of his way to secure a discounted (upgraded hummer limo) as airport pickup guest count grew too high for original vehicle. Will report back if all went as planned next week. So far am very impressed with Robert's company!!

10. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you got it all figured out. For anyone considering Belltrans I did use them for airport transportation for my wedding guests from the airport to the Mirage and was pleased with the service.

11. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential has a limo party bus that would have suited the size of your group.

12. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True, as I'm certain all carriers in LV have big enough vehicle for my partys size. Have numerous vehicles and trips booked and this was by far the best price overall. Let the shenanigans begin in 36 more hours!

13. JCLND

JCLND Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 Presidential limo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.