1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Intrigue-The New Nightclub at Wynn, Opening April 28th -- My Kind of Place

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Flowers, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. LetsDoThis

LetsDoThis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds interesting! Perhaps will have to check it out when i'm there in May!

3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucky you. Seal is performing there in May but it looks like just a few days. He won't be there when I'm there in August. :(

4. LetsDoThis

LetsDoThis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like I'll miss Seal by 1 day. Any idea what the standard entry fee will be?

5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No info yet. The most information I've seen is in the interview I posted. Just decided that rather than a show after dinner this is where I will spend my birthday night in August! I have a feeling it will be a place I will like a lot because the VP who did the interview sounds like HE is looking for a different kind of experience in Vegas like one I would enjoy most.

6. LetsDoThis

LetsDoThis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now you've got me googling...a little more info here http://intriguevegas.com.
    Looks like general admission is $25 for ladies and $45 for men (you can buy tickets on the events page)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    intrigue is 35 dollars female male 50 something for men, there having a similar lighting and visual effects as omnia but without the big name djs, dance floor table are 10k fri sat and the lowest is 1.5k, thursday dancefloor table are 5k

8. eniwouw

eniwouw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great, maybe we will check this out next time :)

9. eniwouw

eniwouw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great!

10. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw those opening night admission costs! I am not paying that. Hopefully after that the prices will come down a bit, but, if not, I'll pay my $35 if it looks like it will be a good time. The interview spoke of a club within a club. I haven't seen much more about that. I guess we'll get the scoop after 4/28. Given that Seal will be performing there for a few days I hope that that means some other cool artists may perform (sing/not just DJ though I do like old school DJ music) there periodically.

11. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the part with seal is an early evening event 8pm, people are unusre if you can stay once it turns into full blown night club at 1030

12. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Directly from Eric Chine who is a host at Intrigue on another site:

"The club will have 54 tables total, which is less then what Tryst had. The concept is completely different. Our production value of the club will be similar but more advanced then Omnia's main room. Yes that is not an understatement either, I promise you. the only thing people will recognize is the waterfall, which that as well will have added production which I cannot disclose just yet. We will have an open format style/pop music, this does not mean we will not have large artists, but we are aiming towards up and comers sort of like when we discovered and signed Diplo, and look at him now! Performances are also a possibility, but our marketing concept will be a bit different, but I ensure you we will not disappoint. Lastly, the comparison to Rose Rabbit Lie or the Act, is incorrect. Our DJ and party will never "stop" for any production or special events or " acts" so to speak. I don't think I missed anything without giving away too much information, but hopefully this helped clear some questions or concerns of the new venue being " Tryst 2.0"

13. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I'm so excited for this nightclub. I think Wynncore has been at the forefront of the nightlife scene in Vegas and I see them on deck for another hole in one. The reality is that the current set of nightclubs are getting out of hand with their big name DJ acts. Not only is it cutting into profits, it's also diluting the nightlife experience. Truth be told, nobody wants to stand in line for hours on end just to get into a club where they can't move and interact.

I think this new experience will largely emulate what you see in NYC's clubs near the meatpacking district. The unfortunate residual effect is strict crowd control -- the "sorry, club's full" kind. Hate to say it, but Vegas needs something like this. It's what Tao and Lavo were supposed to be.

With that, Vegas needs to create a polar opposite of Intrigue. A nice fun club that's inviting and fun for everyone. I don't really know of any on the strip. Essentially, they need something like a country bar. PBR Rock Bar is too small and dive-like. And all the big name clubs are still a bit too uptight with dress code and all. I think a place like that would be wildly successful. We have tons of bars like that even here in the northeast and it's impossible to get in. No cover, dress shirt and jeans attire, bar tenders on the table...it's a great time and the place racks millions a year with regular DJs that keep the music going.

14. Kdiamond

Kdiamond Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like this idea. I still like to party, drink and dance but I HATE HATE HATE being in clubs with fetuses, especially fetuses on their phones the entire night. I'm old but not too old. I actually used to like Tryst on Thursday nights, they played normal top 40 music and not all unst unst unst.

15. Kdiamond

Kdiamond Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  16. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for the additional information. It'll be great to see the reviews after the April 28th opening.

17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its version of what aria is doing, it will be the opposite of what xs has going that nite so it the doesnt compete. its to large to call it a supper club,

its will be non edm format it will be an open formate more like hyde , if that doesnt bring people for what there asking for a cover charge they will start booking celeberties and stuff like drias and 1 oak due to draw in people becuase people arent paying 35 or 50$ for a regular club when they pay to see top headliners for the same price.

18. Maximus88

Maximus88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I quite liked Tryst as well, it was my go to on Thurs nights.

I have been reading about Intrigue and like some of you, hoping for a new experience in LV nightlife, but I fear this wont be that much different than the usual norms of XS, Marquee and Hakkasan. Dance floors you cannot actually dance on due to overcrowding, crazy bottle service prices just to have any type of space, and kids more busy documenting their experience on social media to show off instead of just having fun in the moment.
    I really think Vegas clubs are missing out on a different experience of a slightly more mature nightclub and lounge experience.

Still hoping Intrigue surprises me, I'll know soon enough in about 30days.

19. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So.....I'm reading this older thread but when I look at the Wynn Social calendar, it looks like they have in fact gone to DJ's at Intrigue...or am I reading that wrong? Hoping this was a more laid back lounge/dance experience we might enjoy. It also looks like it's closed Sun thru Wed?

20. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it was always dj based and celeberty based nite club your think of the new gaming lounge they openned, this is a club, by the way its nots doing good jewel is kicking its but

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.