1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spearmint Rhino = Wow!

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by AlnessW, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 747Blackjack

747Blackjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During my first visit to Las Vegas (trip report here), I made a special point of attending a "gentlemen's club" while in town. No visuals on this mini-trip report, obviously!

Before leaving home, I took a look at several clubs semi-nearby our hotel (TI) and liked the look of Spearmint Rhino the best. I was hoping for something a little more upscale than some of the other "low end" places, plus I figured since it was my first time at one I'd better do it right. This proved to be a very wise decision...

After wrapping up a show and walking around at the MGM Grand for a bit, I called Spearmint Rhino's free limo service to avoid their $44 cover charge. Even though I was by myself, they were still able to dispatch a driver who picked me up in a Cadillac Escalade about 30 minutes after calling. We arrived at the cub's VIP entrance after a short drive down the highway, I got out, tipped the driver, and entered. One of the security staff there asked if it was my first time there which I told him it was, so he directed me to another gentleman who gave me a brief rundown of the club. I hadn't planned to stay long as I didn't have or want to blow a ton of money there.

Since I was there on a Tuesday night, it was pretty quiet and they only seemed to have 1 main room open. Most of their other rooms were roped off for bigger crowds PLUS the entire building was under construction at the time as part of a large expansion project. Within minutes of walking in, a girl had already found me and offered to give me a full tour of the club, again since it was my first time there. She was a delight so I paid her for a dance out in the main room after our tour.

All the girls there (at least the ones I talked with) are great - they actually take the time to get to know you a little bit, chat with you, etc. as opposed to just trying to make a quick buck. You can definitely tell they don't let just anyone dance there... Of course they ARE trying to make money though, so you have to be able to say no sometimes. Again, since it wasn't busy that night I was approached by a lot of girls. I ended up paying for 2 other dances before heading out.

There was a bar in the main room, but drinks were way expensive so I didn't get any. The men's rooms at Spearmint Rhino are also the "full service"-style men's lounges - also a first for me - attendants taking care of you, Listerine, mints, hygiene projects, the whole 9 yards. Pretty cool!

After about an hour there I took off, but the club is less than a mile from Treasure Island so it was an easy walk back to the hotel. All in all, a brief but fantastic experience! I would absolutely go back again, but for longer and with deeper pockets...

2. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice write-up - I love the Rhino

3. Alexander

Alexander MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't you hate when Strippers clearly start being "nice" to you just because they see you as an ATM? :/

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have no other reason to be. They are only there to part you with your money.

5. Alexander

Alexander MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember a guy on another Forum saying that he went to a Strip Club, and a stripper began cozying up to him. He gave her a $20 and made it clear that that was all she was getting from him. She immediately stopped being "nice" to him and cozied up to another man. He said he understood that her "niceness" was just purely business and wasn't hurt by how quickly she stopped being "nice" to him and went elsewhere.

6. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The problem I have with strippers is that they are just naked toll booth attendants.

7. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about your guys experience but I've generally had excellent sessions in private/vip.

8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The girls are much nicer on the slower days (Sunday - Tuesday) when it isn't as crowded. They are also nicer in the early evenings when there aren't as many patrons. On Thursday through Saturday there is a lot more hustle, possibly due to the influx of girls from Cali and other places. During the slow periods the girls will take a little longer with you because they have the time (and nothing else to do) but during the busy periods you will hear the general "do you want a lap dance?" shtick and the girl will move on if you don't want a dance.

If the OP went in on a busy time he would have a different impression of the club, usually on Friday and Saturday's by 10 pm the place is totally packed and the girls wouldn't have the time to sit and chat with you (plus there wouldn't be anyplace to sit down).

I like Rhinos too but I usually go early in the evenings (before 7 pm). They currently have "happy hour" specials, half price or less drinks before 7 pm so I like to go early and have a few drinks before the big crowds come in. I can also sit and relax and they even have a "restaurant" which offers some finger food (cheaper during happy hour). I'm usually out of the place by 10 since I don't like crowds.

9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like going when it's less busy. Either early in the night, before 10 or so and/or weeknights. On a busy night at the bigger clubs you can spot the girl of your dreams and never get a chance to talk with her much less get a private dance.

10. Brad8173

Brad8173 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first time was pretty much the same...but I stayed 6 hours!
    Burned some cash but I guess time flies when ur having fun!

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.