1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Good Room for Multiple People at CET

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Naturaleight, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have some good play at CET. I know this question always comes up once and awhile where someone wants to know about a suite cause they're going into town with a few friends or whatever. I guess my question is similar but I'm comped. I play well, and have a high average bet, and can probably get pretty much whatever I want.

So there's 4 of us, were in our late 20's. Right now we have a 2Queen poolside Cabana room at LINQ. But my concerns are the music blasting at noon when the pool opens will wake us up.

Any other suggestions on other rooms so we have enough room for people in our age group, or a room that is a cool size for 4 males?

2. shellieshoe

shellieshoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought you were done with CET. Didn't you say in another thread that you would give your business to Mlife or Cosmo?

3. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who throws away offers?

I know PH has some cool rooms with connectors, anyone know of others?

4. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, the LINQ rooms are WAY too small for 4--300 sq. ft. And the cabana rooms have DOUBLES not QUEENS--YIKES!
    PH rooms are around 450 sq. ft; I recommend connectors. Pool is nondescript but usually a youthful crowd on weekends.
    Ballys have largest std. rooms on the strip (550 sq. ft)--quite roomy for 4. Pool also nondescript but you can use the nicer Paris pool for free (at least last I knew).
    Caesars Palace tower or Laurel collection are all room (550-650) & they have a great pool; Laurel collection rooms have a pool just for those guests as well.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't always believe you can get the suite or room you book with CET or any Vegas hotel though.

Back in December, we made a trip out and one of our group had contacted a CET host about getting a Presidential Suite (PS) at Harrahs along with the connecting room with 2 beds so the three of us could all be in the same room and have a common area. The host told us that he couldn't comp the suite and said the only way to get the PS would be to book it online and he would comp the connecting room and look at all our play about taking anything off the other room. Sounded fair enough.

At least until we got there... Granted, it was 9PM on a Friday night when we walked into the Diamond Lounge only to find out they didn't have any Presidential Suites left and there was no way we could get a connecting room. In the end and after about 45 minutes of speaking with a manager, our Diamond member was able to get a lower level suite (and a big reduction in rate) while the rest of us we put into a regular room on another floor. This didn't ruin our trip, but did put a damper on our arrival.

We were so close to walking ourselves on that reservation though. I had a nice mLife offer at Delano for a two bedroom suite that I could have booked while we waited in the Diamond Lounge. If our Diamond player didn't want to focus his play at a CET property to maintain his Diamond level for this year, we probably would have moved down to Delano. In hindsight, this didn't ruin our trip, but did leave a bad taste in our mouths with this CET host (never returned calls that weekend.)

6. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm starting to think it really depends on the host. I mean I had 3 hours of play for a one night stay at an avg table games bet of 1.5k at blackjack. Surely I can get a better room than just a regular room? Do Harrahs Presidential suites come with more than one bed? I could get one of those with a connector.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry I took the thread off on to a tangent there...

The Presidential Suite has one bed, but the connecting room has 2 beds.

PHo has the Boulevard Suites that can come with a connecting room as well. Still, that would only be 3 beds. I'd give Elara at PHo a look though. Not a CET property, but they offer rooms with lots of space and everyone can have their own place to sleep and you're right there at PHo.

8. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The host I have (who was recommended to me by someone on here) sucks. I got in touch with another host on property who said he could get me in a 2 bedroom suite no problem. The other host said the best he could do was two regular rooms.

9. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll suggest a Queen Suite at The Linq. Doesn't always show up on the website when booking but I always get Hunter to book it for me. If you can get a cabana room comp'd, the suite shouldn't be a problem. If it's not free on the website, talk to a host and they'll be able to comp it for you. I've never had an issue. It's two separate rooms, with a sectional couch and bar area. Lots of room and you'll be away from the noise.

I have the Laurel Premium room with strip view at Caesards booked for May but I'm still considering switching back to the Queen Suite at Linq. But I've never stayed at Caesars so I at least want to try it once, but it's so hard to break habit.

10. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you do offstrip? Rio would be really comfortable in this situation and it has a great pool to boot. Bally's regular rooms would be a decent fit. Caesars Palace has a ton of options before you get into suites starting with the Palace Tower rooms all the way up to the Laurel Collection.

11. Smokey5826

Smokey5826 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I normally stay at the suites in PH, but on my last trip (it was with fairly short notice) host booked me at Bally's because PH suites were not available and didn't want to bump me if it came to that. He put me into a 'Townhouse Suite' on floors 24 & 25. On the lower lever (24th floor) there was the main room with tall windows (that spanned wall to wall and floor on the 24th up to the ceiling on the 25th), bar area, seating area, bathroom, 2 connector rooms available (We had one connector on this floor with 2 queen beds), and the staircase to 'upstairs area'. Upstairs (on the 25th floor), was a sitting area and up to 2 connectors on that level. I have a King Tower suite there. We had 4 guys with us, so 1 guy slept on the sectional sofa, one in each of the queen beds on the lower level, and I was upstairs in the King bed. It was in the Indigo tower, and a little dated, but the space made up for it. If you look up Bally's townhouse suite on youtube, you'll be able to get an idea of the space as a whole. The 24th floor is labeled as a non-smoking floor, while the 25th floor was a smoking floor.

12. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4 dudes or 2 couples?

13. HairyDawg

HairyDawg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would go for Panorama or Apex Suites at PH. You can get them as a 2br config counting as 1 room or even a 3br config counting as 1 room (probably more desirable if it is 4 dudes instead of 2 couples). The 3br config is hard to get and depends on how significant your play is, and if I recall correctly the other rooms are always 2 queen beds with only the master bedroom being a king - if that matters.

I frequently go to Vegas with my wife and another couple, and occasionally another friend. We love PH for the location and value. The rooms are showing some age, but we love the foosball or bumper pool tables in the rooms. A couple of times I have even had one of the rooms with a stripper pole/shower off to the side of the living room area! Cool setup where you can flip a switch and the glass frosts over. Biggest downside for us is that the pool kinda sucks, but we solve that by getting a cabana at MB and spend a couple days down there.

14. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we stayed at harrahs in february, was three of us and two of us had comped rooms. they were able to give us two rooms in carnival tower with the connector door, which just stayed open. all we did was sleep and shower in the room so luxury wasn't a big need for us, was nice being connected so we could get our days planned out prior to leaving room.

todd

15. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah no so much for luxury I dont care. We just need the space and a bed for everyone to sleep in.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.