1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do any (or most) hotels have UPS/USPS/FedEx services?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by AceRothstein80, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceRothstein80

AceRothstein80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hello all

If you were to do some shopping, and buy an item that may not fit into your luggage, do Hotels offer any kind of shipping services so you can mail it back home to yourself?

Or if not, is there any convienient places near the middle of the Strip that do?

2. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flamingo has a UPS Store that even has mailboxes. It's on the way to the Monorail.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just about all of the hotels have business centers where you can ship or mail items. I've never paid to ship anything at one, but, if it's like picking up, they will charge an arm and a leg.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a bunch of hotels on the strip that have either a FedEx or UPS Store. Check the hotel website.

Just as an example, I've used FedEx at Cosmo and UPS at Caesars. Both of them ship and receive and have supplies.

I think at most hotels you can pick up or drop off USPS mail at the front desk, but I doubt any of them sell postage.

5. Shoftiel

Shoftiel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have shipped to the hotels before and packet has been delivered to my room by the hotel staff. If you need to ship something out and you already have a box, all you will need to do is go to the business center and print your pre-paid label and then drop it off at either the concierge or front desk. If you are not sure, all you need to do is call the concierge number at the hotel that you will be staying and they will let you know their policy. Normally you will not be charged a pickup fee as normal business have a daily pickup time for all the big carriers (normally when they are delivering items)

6. AceRothstein80

AceRothstein80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    K thank you everyone. I will be fairly close to the Flamingo, so that should work if I need to use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.