1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

event comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by chantellevegas, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have any of you gotten room/special event ticket comps? if so, where were your seats usually? I'm not talking cirque or other resident shows.. I'm talking a fight or concert, something that's not resident. I received an offer for comp room and pair of tickets at the new arena but they can't tell me what section or seats. I would rather just buy my own if they are going to be crappy seats and take the comp value somewhere else.

2. raw

raw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had comped fight tickets. The seats were perfect, couldn't have asked for better seats they were is the stands a few rows up in the middle of the octagon. But then another person who is a VERY heavy gambler got comped tickets which were on the floor at the very back they pretty upset cause it is hard to see anything. Floor seats are consider prime too but not when your at the back

3. raw

raw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ph forgot to tell you ask your host what price range the seats are in that will help you 2 decide to.

4. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried that and they couldn't tell me. She said when I check in I would get an envelope that would tell me how to pick up my tickets. It's really weird but I wonder if it has something to do with it being at the new t mobile arena... Don't know anyone has a good idea what seating is like.

5. grapplefu

grapplefu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They probably couldn't tell you because they haven't issued you a ticket yet. Most likely waiting to see if any "higher rollers" come into town and want to go.
    The stands in the new arena is built more like Mandalay Bay than MGM. Where the seats are on a steeper incline, making you feel "on top of the action" vs father back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.