1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tower Premier Suite at the Luxor?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by JR Swift, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms? Curious of any feedback you might have as I can get what I would consider a very good deal to stay in one.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eyeballed that suite many times but never pulled the trigger because I don't like the property overall as much as MGM Grand or Aria.

But that suite is definitely a good value unless someone comes in here and says they're all beat up.

3. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's an updated room and it's a great price. If the pyramid rooms were like it this place would be even busier. I would recommend paying the few extra and getting a tower suite.

4. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK just realize you did say premier suite. I took my wife and 3 kids here befor. It's very large and updated and probably the best bang for your buck in terms of size.

However they only come with 1 king bed. There's a separate dining area and bar in the middle but with the kids we didn't spend much time there. Since we had kids, 1 slept on the couch Nx we had a roll away bed for our smaller kids.

I would stay here again but quite frankly for 2 people, its too big for no reason.

5. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the feedback. Definitely considering it.

6. Candydave

Candydave mid-roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got to stay in one and they are very nice. We are currently staying in a Luxury Tower suite, which is also really nice. The Premier is bigger. Here are some pictures image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.