1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo for 4 people

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by chefshaun, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm taking advantage of a free room offer for the Cosmo. It's for a double queen city room. There will be four of us including my wife and two friends so we will need two beds. What is the best room they have with two beds that we might be able to get upgraded to with a $20 trick? We'd like to have a terrace. Would a king with a rollaway be the best option? Thank you in advance.

2. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Terrace studio with 2 queens would work perfectly. Terrace 1 bedroom would work with a rollaway.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am confused. Wife/Hubby plus two friends. Would those two share a rollaway?

Rooms at Cosmo are great, but not that roomy. Personally, I would never want to share a room with others. Folks tend to come and go at all hours of the night. Not my idea of fun.

4. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes two friends, they are ok sharing a queen bed. We will all be out doing the same things so no concern with people coming and going.

5. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't do the King with a rollaway - as someone else said, not much room for a roll-away, and the roll-away isn't really big enough for two adults.

Note: The City Room/2 queens is only 460 sq feet - kind of small for 4 people....

Your best bets would be: The Terrace Studio Two Queen Beds or the more expensive Terrace Studio Two Queen Beds Fountain View - these are 620 sq feet (or close to that) .

I would call ahead of time and ask exactly how much it would cost to upgrade from a City Room 2 queens to either of the two Terrace Studio Two Queen beds above - pay the extra and split the cost - you will not regret getting a Terrace! Plus the extra square footage makes a big difference with 4 people in the room. Or you can always wait to do the upgrade till you check-in, if the $20 trick doesn't work, at least you will know how much extra it would cost for a terrace studio. Terrace rooms are in demand so there is no guarantee one will be available if you don't reserve in advance.

Best of luck getting the Terrace - and hope y'all have a super time!

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This! Let the friends get their own room.

7. rdwoodpecker

rdwoodpecker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will have little to no luck on the $20 trick! They wil mention what they can upgrade for a price. They are not allowed to do "the trick"

8. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know

9. Questioneer

Questioneer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this how they handle this?
    I remember they offered us an upgrade from Standard Terrace Studio to Terrace Studio w/ Fountain View for 50$ per night. We didn't try to do the 20$ Sandwich though.

Will be there again in Oct. and was hoping to get lucky with the sandwich.
    Would be a bummer if this really is forbidden for them.

10. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only been booked at a non fountain view once, but that time i tried the twenty and asked for a fountain view on a high floor. I even got to choose which tower and this was on a Friday on a sold out weekend for 4nights so i guess it can't hurt to try. Its not like at the Wynn were they just hand you the twenty back and says tips are not allowed until after you have been assigned a room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.