1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas doesn't load past the daily spin!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by monemi67, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monemi67

monemi67 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had the issue of their MyVegas account not loading. I had been playing for over a year, was up to level 103, all strip hotels complete, 178000 LPs, and over 650,000 chips, then it stopped working. I've contacted Playstudios (15+ emails), and they gave me troubleshooting tips, stating that I should send them my browser info, and version of Adobe Flash if those tips don't work. I did. Three times. Nothing worked. I've even removed the app and reloaded it numerous times to no avail. Even tried to use my FB app on other devices with no luck. Any ideas on what I can do? I don't want to start over. Thank you in advance for your help. I can barely bring up the daily spin,can't access mystrip, rewards, or even play games. I didn't change anything except for updating flash.

2. benbrownjr

benbrownjr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had the same problem since January. I use Google Chrome and it's sopposed to have the updated flash player. I only got it to work once. I still go in once a day so I can collect chips and LPS but that's all I can do for now

3. monemi67

monemi67 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried Chrome, but still can't get it to load.

I deleted flash player, uploaded Chrome, and still can't load the app. I wonder if it is due to that I only paid $5 bucks initially to get 40,000 chips, and didn't have to buy any more? I do collect daily spins, but now, it doesn't include the 81 friends that give me the extra bonus. All I want to do is collect my rewards, but it won't let me load that option.

4. Danny61231

Danny61231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm having the same problem on my computer. It will load the wheel but that's it. This has been an ongoing problem for months now. Everything still works fine if I play the games through the apps on my phone.

5. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SIGN OUT of Amazon Underground and sign back in again.

Took care of it and other problems that have happened, for me.

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  6. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try clearing your Cache or if you have to go to advanced settings on Chrome and reset to default

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.