1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Check in @ Bally's

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sybgal, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know how late in the day this is open? Don't land till just past 6pm.....may not get to hotel until about 7. Tkx

2. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are perfectly allright syb, checked in yesterday at 8:30pm
    Superduper excellent customerservice as well( same lady i remebered from my last trip, she printed everything out for me, hotelbill-> 44 nites, three cards with my name and roomnr if i decide to charge food to my room and i got four waterbottles)
    I think( but not hunderd percent sure) that they are opened till at least 10 pm, otherwise i think after ten you can check in at platinum check in desk in front of diamond vip check in so dont worry be happy( i was i already won big before i unpacked my bags as my host swapped some reservations and rates resulting in 900$ less total hotelbill)

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great....thanks for the info. I prefer the Diamond check-in to the plat because you do get more consideration on the room choice - etc. Just never have arrived this late before.

4. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good info. We will be arriving at Paris about 9:00pm on a weeknight and I was wondering about the same thing. Glad the diamond check-in should be open.

5. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were talking about the ballys diamond check in:evillaugh
    I assume same is for the diamond check in at paris though( if you really want to be sure just call them) i will be on thursday at diamond check in again for free pokertournament i can ask than as well just to be sure......but if you check in at lets say 11 pm and diamond is closed than you still have the platinum line so you will be ok anyway( and normally it isnt that busy anyway than)

6. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not that important as it will be what it is. I will arrive and it will be open or not. Either way I have to check in. Checking in that late I expect them to offer me a crappy room anyhow and have me come down the next day around noon to move rooms. I'm taking bets on this at 2:1!

7. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see yeah , i never have that situation i always stayed for at least 2,5 weeks and i dont wanna switch rooms during my stay( everything is organized and at a extremely good offer) so for me an upgrade is no option neither necessary:peace:

8. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Paris is open til at least 10 too, we've checked in many times around 9:30 and they've been open. The only diamond check in I've experienced that closed early was PHo, it was closed when I tried to check in last March at 7.

Happy birthday to me!
  9. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have run into check-in nights at Paris where Diamond closed at 8. I know that we made it to concierge to get scooter for mom before 9 (when they closed) & Diamond check in was already closed. Normally checking in on a 'weeknight', so it could be later on the weekend. I have actually only been able to use Diamond check-in one time out of my stays there because they were always closed.

Also may vary by time of year or even occupancy levels that day - one never knows!

Easter again..:
  10. WichitaMuskie

WichitaMuskie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just saw this thread and noticed that I might be running into you at that Bally's Diamond check-in. :beer:

11. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this is an old thread and you already arrived or not. You should get the opportunity to check in online at bally's, if you do this the confirmation email will contain instructions on what to do after the Diamond Check in closes. After it does close, there is a dedicated line at the far left of the check in desk (end closest to the entrance) that rarely has a line and you will be treated well there (based on past experience). I do believe they have free water also (although not cold). No free cookies or champagne like the normal diamond check in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.