1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Easter Brunch/Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by mlaine55, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlaine55

mlaine55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Vegas once for Thanksginving & there were many places that prepared special menus for Thanksgiving dinner. Is it the same for Easter & can you recommend somewhere?

2. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you staying? It's been a couple years since I was in LV for Easter but last time most places had special Easter brunches. Usually this means bigger selection, much higher prices, Mimosas maybe better meat at carving station. I remember waiting over too hours for Caesars brunch one Easter Sunday.

TomTWI

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have eaten at the Sterling Brunch on Easter. They take reservations which I encourage you to have at any good sit down restaurant. Skip the buffets as the lines will be horrible. I recall walking from Paris to Bally's for the SB and seeing the Paris buffet line going way, way down the walkway.

4. mlaine55

mlaine55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are staying at the Embassy suites by the convention center. We have a car, so....any restaurant that you would suggest?

5. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few years ago (about 5) we had the Easter brunch at the Renaissance Hotel. This would be just a couple blocks North of where you are staying. You need to make reservations, they had a couple different seatings. Food and service was good to very good. I would call and ask I'm not sure on price or if they still have it.

TomTWI

6. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Certainly agree to the need for a reservation for a Easter brunch. The lines are bad enough on a regular day. The Sterling Brunch is completely booked. We've been to ENVY at the Renaissance and it was pretty good for dinner, but I don't know about their brunch.

You should really book soon as many of the restaurants that take reservations will be sold out.

Happy Easter!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.