1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Men of Sapphire ... followed soon after by the Women

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by owlhorn, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owlhorn

owlhorn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Howdy all -- long-time lurker, first-time poster.

My wife and I plan to see Men of Sapphire around the time it starts at 9pm on a Friday. When we're done there (read: she's had enough fun, or I've derived enough amusement from her embarrassment), we plan to move over to the main section with female strippers.

My question is: What's the smartest way to do this? According to some comments on another site, they're in the same building but may have separate cover charges.

I'll probably buy one of these packages in advance, but which one? Would either package allow admission to both areas? I suppose I'm leaning toward getting VIP165 because we'll almost certainly spend more time in the Women section, and it would be nice to have a guaranteed table there.

Couples VIP150 at Men: http://www.menofsapphire.com
    Couples VIP165 at Women: http://www.sapphirelasvegas.com/las_vegas_vip_services/strip_club_couples_package/

Also, I've been to Sapphire before, but haven't had a "Drink Card" -- how do those work? Can one card be used in both areas?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  2. phr001

phr001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Owl,

When my wife and I went back in July, I got a Couples VIP60 drink card for both clubs so that we had guaranteed tables at both clubs. We went on a Friday and hit the mens show first. We didn't stay for the whole show as my wife didn't see a dancer she liked enough for a lap dance. I probably could have only gotten the main club VIP60 drink card and been ok as the smaller club was only half full, but I felt it was good insurance in case we ran into an issue. I do NOT recommend going to the main club at Sapphire on a busy night without a drink card. We didn't use the entire balance drink card at the mens show, and we were able to use the card balance on the other side. Drinks are way expensive, so you will be blowing through the card value pretty quickly.

I suggest you email the concierge/sales manager and explain what you want to do. I am sure she would steer you in the right direction. The person I emailed was [email protected]

Reply back to me if you have questions. I am happy to help.

3. owlhorn

owlhorn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh man, that's a really good idea that should work well for us. Definitely going to set that up soon (and I'll reply here with the results). Thanks!

I'm trying to remember -- a standard mixed drink (e.g., vodka tonic) is $12, $15 there?* And without a prepurchased package, I wouldn't be surprised if Sapphire charges $30 to $50 for men's show admission for my wife and/or me.

* Memories are hazy. My first time at Sapphire, it was my first night in Vegas for this particular trip, and I was in "WOOOOO I CAN DRINK EVERYTHING" mode, and I was asleep for most of the night. At the club. Including during the lapdance I got.

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :haha: Oh man, that is not exactly a ringing endorsement for the poor stripper. Probably won't see that review quoted on their website. ;)

5. owlhorn

owlhorn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She was great! ... I think. I hope I tipped well.

6. owlhorn

owlhorn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed Angie and suggested what phr001 did -- a $60 couple's drink card for each part of the club. She suggested that I get the $150 Couples VIP package at Men of Sapphire, and also get two $65 VIP cards for the main floor, for a total of $280 ($240 of which would be available for drinks). That's more than what seems reasonable to me, and definitely more than we can (or should) drink. Should I email back and ask for, say, a Couples VIP165 package for the main floor, and ask that the men's show cover charges be included? Or should I just buy that package myself via PayPal, and just try to get into the men's show while at the club?

7. phr001

phr001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Owl, I have been away from the board for a while. Sorry I missed your post.

It looks like they changed the packages since my wife and I were there. Probably to keep couples from doing what we did. :)

I would ask if you can get the Men Of Sapphire included in your Couples 165 package first. The Men Of Sapphire review is is only half full at best and every couple they can get in there who may buy a drink or get a lap dance is a bonus. You have already paid for the limo and the cover on the couples package and you should not have to pay the cost again.

I would not try to get into the men's club on your own. If it is something they allow, Angie should be able to make it happen for you.

When is your trip?

8. owlhorn

owlhorn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No worries on the delay! Our trip was actually last weekend. On the morning we left for Vegas (1/29), I bought a VIP165 couples package for that night. We hung out at our table for a while, then my wife went over to the men's side. Her admission was free. She thought it was OK -- stayed for less than an hour, then came back to our table. So I'm glad I didn't buy admission for the men's side.

9. mavrik55

mavrik55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Owlhorn...thinks for that info.
    I can't PM u but I have anither question. When your wife went to the other side, did she have a table reserved for her like on the women's side or do they only reserve one side?
    Thanks

10. owlhorn

owlhorn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We only had a reservation for the women's side. I'm not sure where she sat/stood on the men's side, but at 10 or so on a Friday night, it was only about half full. So unless someone needs/wants an upfront seat/table, it sounds like reservations aren't all that necessary on the men's side.

11. phr001

phr001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Owl,

That is helpful information for the next time we go. I was hoping they would do the right thing by allowing your wife or both of you to go to the other side without a reservation. I wonder if they would have let you keep your table if you both would have gone over.

It sounds like you had a similar experience to ours. I can't PM you, but let me know if you are planning again and want other ideas for mens shows.

12. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can someone shed the light for me as to what occurs during a lap dance with a male stripper? Should I expect that my wife gets a "hand on" experience like us men do with our female strippers or does she sit there with her hands to the side?

13. phr001

phr001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The male strippers are on average a little more "hands on" than the average female stripper. While a female stripper may initiate a lot of contact with a stationary client, the male strippers have the strength to physically manipulate the ladies. They can (and do) pick women up, bend them over, etc.

However, the usual rules apply. You can't grope between the legs. But with permission, you can do pretty much anything else.

As I mentioned in another post, the guys dance better and work harder than the women strippers do. Why? Because they have to. Women are not impressed by nakedness. They need sexy.

14. SunnyStarbucks

SunnyStarbucks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is very true! I attended a Bachelorette party in Vegas, there was 25 of girls in the group. We far more enjoyed the dancing party, the uniform than the nakedness. After one of the male stripper took everything off - the bride to be actually yell "We're paying to be turned on not look at a wang that is smaller than my fiance's!" LOL

15. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What if he was a grower lol.

16. SunnyStarbucks

SunnyStarbucks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bahahha!!! :nworthy:

17. mavrik55

mavrik55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the men's side something you can get up and walk away from and then come back to anytime like on the women's side or do you usually stay for the whole show?
    I guess I'm asking what are any of the noticeable differences between the two sides.....

Thanks
    Mavrik55

18. phr001

phr001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mavrik,

You don't need to watch the whole show. It is virtually the same setup with its own bar. The biggest difference is that it is a smaller space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.