1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

limo share

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Richardwaz, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richardwaz

Richardwaz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any experience with this? how does it work? is it worth doing or do you have to wait longer to leave the airport or be picked up really early to go to airport for return service?

any thoughts?

2. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you referring to the Bell VIP Shuttle or something else?

3. LoveVeGa

LoveVeGa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

4. Richardwaz

Richardwaz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, i am referring to the Bell VIP shuttle. i just want to be sure that if i book it i wouldn't end up going to 3 other hotels before making it to mine... once i'm in vegas can't waste any time if you know what i mean.

5. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. k97

k97 Tourist

We used this last year for our trip had a town car pickup and a lime for our return trip to airport. Very fast and friendly drivers. I just booked again for March trip.

7. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just used this for the first time in Feb. We got our vouchers from the Bell office outside door 9(?) and walked about 15 ft to gentleman who called for our ride., 15 minutes- no ride so my wife goes and talks to him again. He was professional and apologized and said since we had been waiting so long he would call up a limo (we had reserved a sedan). Five minutes we had our own personal limo and for the ride back to the airport we were picked up by Jesse(?), the only problem we had with that was I AM DUMB! I gave them our home phone instead of my wife's cell # so that was definitely on me, but I saw him pull in and we went over to talk to him and verified our ride. Again a stretch limo by ourselves, awesome. And the driver, Jesse was FANTASTIC!!! Will definitely do it again.

8. crapsguy5000

crapsguy5000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used them twice and would recommend them. I got there mid-afternoon during the week and was the only passenger so I went direct to my hotel. If there are other people it would be a max of two stops at the most. Coming back was also mid-week and again I was the only passenger. Very good service with about five minutes of waiting to pick up your ride voucher outside door #9. Other than that driver was waiting on me. Got a town car going from the airport to my hotel and coming back from the hotel to the airport was a stretch limo. Can't beat $38.00 round trip; (I was staying downtown); and I tipped ten dollars each way since I was the only passenger.

9. cat883

cat883 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used them twice. No problems and great service both times. I also had sedan both times by myself. I paid $28 both times round trip since I was staying on the strip. I'm going to use them again in Aug. I highly recommend them

10. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used three times. All 3x no wait limo was ready and we were the only passengers. They were always 15 mins. early picking us up at hotel for return and called cell phone to let you know where they were waiting. This is an excellent service.

11. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used this back in September going to PH. It was $35 for a round trip if I remember right. I got in at about 3pm, and had a 300 all to myself. For the trip back, they picked me up at 5:30am for my 7:30am flight in a Escalade. Great service both times. Next time I stay on the strip I'll use them instead of fighting with cabs.

12. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks a MILLION for the tip! I have never heard of this, and will absolutely try it on our next trip, if they can pick us up from a different hotel for our return flight (we're staying at 3 hotels for 9 days)...I'm checking with them. Standard tip for two people?

13. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So it's $28-38 per person correct? Plus taxes & fees not included.

VEGAS BABY!
  14. shady2415

shady2415 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In Sept we used presidential limo for rt from McCarran to nyny and it was great $110 rt with gratuity. Going in April this year and have decided to try Lyft any thoughts on this.

15. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We tipped $10 each way.

16. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at going back in June and now the stupid question-- we may be going to the Rio. It's obviously not on the strip, but it's not downtown either. Anyone have any Idea what the rate would for that? Thanks!

17. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Per their website, the Rio is on the list of "downtown" hotels.

18. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was that much for a trip, not per-person.But, I'd double check on their site.

19. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's why I'm asking if others that have used them knows. I think it's per person and ifso then you add taxes and fees it's not such a good deal IMHO.

VEGAS BABY!
  20. FlamingoLo

FlamingoLo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome info, thanks!

Just booked for the husband and I...$56 total for us, flight coming in at 11:10 pm so I'm hoping we're the only ones in the limo then! Quick stop at the hotel, then out to enjoy Vegas!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.