1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

El Cortez airport shuttle

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Leerawhide, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leerawhide

Leerawhide Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have the 411 on the El Cortez shuttle?

2. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not a shuttle bus but just a car and they only do drop offs at the airport, no pick ups. They can only take 4 people at a time so if you want a ride to the airport, make sure you sign up when you check in. No charge - tip appreciated.

I've used it and it was okay except I got stuck in the backseat with a very large guy and his wife. Space was a bit tight but it was probably worse for him than me. Now I just take the WAX to the airport for $2 but I only have carry on. If you have lots of luggage, the car might be better.

480.jpg 166.jpg

3. Leerawhide

Leerawhide Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks good info

4. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taken it many times, only full a couple, reserve a day or two early and you should be fine, tip the guy(some actually dont).

5. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taken it a few times myself, and only once was there someone else, but I guess that's luck of the draw. The driver is a great guy, he can talk about anything.

6. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, great driver, originally from Boston and very talkative. I believe the first trip to the airport is @7, that's usually the one I'm in so that's why I know lol. I usually book the ride at check in and watch her physically write it in the book. Per the driver, it's a good idea to check and make sure you are on the list before the day you are supposed to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.