1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

X Burlesque (or other recs)

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by FlamingoLo, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlamingoLo

FlamingoLo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are headed to Vegas on the 22nd, staying at the Flamingo. I saw a coupon somewhere for 2-for-1 for X Burlesque at the Flamingo...decent show? Is there another that you would recommend instead?

We are going to Absinthe as well...raunchiness/nakedness doesn't bother us a bit so all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw X a couple of years ago. It was decent (or indecent if you prefer lol). It's a very small showroom, all seats are good. My girlfriend and I have a lot more fun at the strip clubs than at a show like this. Fantasy at Luxor was perhaps a little better. Haven't seen Crazy Girls since it moved from the Riv to PH. Assuming it's pretty much the same show it was fun when we saw it a few years ago.

3. FlamingoLo

FlamingoLo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantasy looks fun, as does Crazy girls. Thanks! Recommendation for favorite strip club?

4. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me Fantasy was the most boring show I have seen in Vegas so far. The girls are pretty, yes. But it is a very boring performance with very little appearance of the more or less naked girls :)

5. codingkw

codingkw High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watch the movie burlesque all the time and was not really impressed with the X burlesque show. I actually fell asleep. I am a morning person, so if movies or shows dont capture my attention I will doze off. I have even dozed off during comedians show because I didnt realize they do the same show at each city.

6. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was allright at best fantasy is a much better show with a great singer and very funny standup on top of all the hot girls

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want details on strip clubs go to the After Dark section. I'll say that we enjoy Little Darlings (nude, no booze), Sapphire (topless, booze, huge) and Palomino (nude and booze) the best. The best resource is ********************** It's very detailed, great info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.