1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Quiet room at the Fremont?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by tinytim, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinytim

tinytim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying a couple of nights in April. This will be about my forth or fifth stay there . The last time there were a LOT of sirens waking me up. I don't remember sirens being an issue on previous visits. I'm not concerned about FSE as I'll likely be up until midnight anyway. What room or wing should I request for a quieter sleep?
    Thanks!
    Tim
    T-38

2. wisconsin terp

wisconsin terp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been there twice in the last 6 months. The first time was the weekend of Life is Beautiful festival. Second weekend was early January. First trip I was in 513 or so, close to the front, it was horrible. The cabs honked all night as it was the pick up for the concert and the music was really loud til 3 am or so. Second trip I ended up at the end of the hall in like 539 and it was relatively quiet even though it was street side. I would ask to be as far back from the front as possible. Hope this helps

3. Trailer666

Trailer666 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the Freemont a couple of years ago and know what you mean about cab drivers honking their horns those a-holes were honking all night when I was trying to sleep. If I stay there again I will ask the hotel if there is anything a person can do about it.

4. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed there 3 times now, always an upper floor, never had issues. I have faced Binions, been on the back side facing highway.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.