1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orleans Shuttle new drop off/pick up for strip

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jeni921, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeni921

jeni921 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spoke with Orleans shuttle driver last week who said there would be a new drop off/pick up for the strip. He thought it would be somewhere around the LINQ High Roller. (Don't know the name of the street.) Has anyone heard anything else about this?

Driver said current drop off/pick up was causing a problem with no way to form a line and people would fight over who gets on first. (Oh Lord!!!!)

Jenifer

2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rode it in October and you would have had to fight yourself the times I went

3. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from there yesterday. The strip drop off/pick-up is at Caesar's Palace just outside the entrance to their food court. It's close to Planet Hollywood (The restaurant BTW).
    The line was long and the driver asked for room keys to board. I was like 10th in line so it was NOT a problem. Not everyone there got on and the driver told them the next bus would be there in like 20 minutes.

HTH

4. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. Even when it picked up and dropped off at the old Bills and Ballys there was no line organization. It wouldn't be that hard to have a roped off waiting line. I don't know why they don't do this.

There should be two lines. One for those who have Bconnected Boyd cards, then another for the other people.

They might have to add more shuttles so the wait is every ten minutes during the peak hrs, of say 6pm to 9pm.

5. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just like the CET shuttles, the driver for Boyd asked if there were any Emerald or better card holders because they get to board first. Then it was by room keys and everyone else if the space allotted for them.

6. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In all the times I've used that shuttle I have only had one time when I couldn't get on. It was late on a Friday night and everyone was trying to get back to the hotel. I just walked across to Harrah's and grabbed a cab.

7. Rush

Rush MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taxi costs $10, and there usually isn't a 20 minute wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.