1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What is the Window for Booking Comp Back to Back

Discussion in 'Comps' started by vegas4pools, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have 5 nights comp (Sun though Fri) at one Caesar's property at the end of August (HEAT WAAAAAVE). There could be a possible change of travel plans because of business, in which we would be okay traveling the week before. Those days are also comp; unfortunately not at the original property, but one across the street lol. Also Sun though Fri. So, in theory, Id like to have booked a Sun-Fri one week, and another Sun-Fri the following week. Theyre both comp, so why not have them booked just in case plans need to be changed, right? Except when Im trying to book the Sun-Fri week before, my TR booking says I already have an existing reservation, call blah blah blah. Is this a gitch in the booking system, or is this typical, so we undecideds can't pull this? I'd like to know if there is a shortcut, or loophole here.

Thanks.

2. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is typical. It will not let you make another reservation. You need to call and see if they can book it for you.

3. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Urgh... that requires speaking huh?

4. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. It was years ago, but at one point I had two TR numbers attached to my account. I'm not sure why it happened. I was able to log in and double book with ease for a while.

5. JA12

JA12 Tourist

Cesar's works like this. You can book 5 days free comp. then you have to have 2 nights between those 5 days and then you can book again. a host can override this, but that gets into play, etc. The computer sometimes does not get the two day thing and you can call and book yourself.

ex Sun-thu comp
    Fri-Sat cant comp
    Sun-Thu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.