1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Multiple Rooms at Flamingo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by AcesFull72, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcesFull72

AcesFull72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I have been to Vegas every year for the past few years. This year in June, we are doing something different. We are taking our adult kids and their boyfriends for their first trip to Vegas. We like staying at Flamingo and will be doing so again this trip. Our room is usually comped or at least close to it for 5 nights. This is solely based on my wife's low roller slot play. I'm strictly poker so only get a couple bucks off the rates. We will need 2 rooms this trip which complicates things. If we book both rooms under my wife an my total rewards numbers, one room is comped, the other is pretty much normal rate. Now if we book one and use my daughters total rewards cards to book the other room, that room is comped most nights as well (if we only put down 2 people in that room instead of the actual 4). The thing we are worried about is we would like the rooms to be connected or at the least, next to or across the hall. I'm not sure how difficult this request will be being it will be two separate reservations. Has anyone done this before?

2. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like the separate bookings is a much better deal. You shouldn't have a difficult time getting rooms nearby if you ask upon check-in (as long as they aren't near capacity).

3. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I were you, I'd call them up in advance and ask them about pre-arranging your rooms in this way. They're usually assigned at check-in anyhow and so I can imagine that as long as two rooms actually get booked, it would be a relatively simple matter of putting A next to B or vice versa.

[TENTATIVE Late Jul/Early Aug] Vegas by way of Chicago/Elko/Reno!
  4. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Too much work...need more play.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Adjoining rooms may not be a problem, but if they're busy it could restrict the room type e.g. Go vs Fab, etc.

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It won't be a problem if it's weeknights. Weekends are a little trickier. My group has 4 Go rooms in June booked at the Flamingo. They are all in my name though. I'll be the first to arrive and I can check in for all 4 rooms so the others will be all set when they arrive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.