1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TC Rib Crib, or stick with Rollin Smoke/Famous Daves

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by StuartUK, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Have been to Rollin Smoke & Famous Daves, and both are super nice! :D :D
    I see the name TC Rib Crib a lot for southern foods and so on, just wondering what peoples opinions are on that place ?
    I like Ribs, a lot! so don't mind driving out a few miles in June to munch on the good foods!

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
  2. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless things have changed since we went a few years ago, TC does not have a smoker. If you want to try a new place, check out
    either Bell's BBQ in Henderson or Jessie Raye's with locations on Valley View + Maryland Pkwy in Henderson. I have both on my To Do list.

3. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

Skip TC's. Definitely try Jessie Rae's BBQ, it's up there with Rollin' Smoke. They serve til it's gone at the Valley View location so it's best to call first. Customer service hasn't been as good since Mike left to open the second location at Cactus Jacks. I haven't tried the new location yet, but they have better hours and weekends they've been holding parking lot picnics.

4. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheers guys, both those places are on my to do list now, got 2 weeks in Vegas in June to get my years fill of proper BBQ food (BBQ in the UK = sucks! :D )

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.