1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards website glitch?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by AndyAkeko, Feb 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since yesterday when looking at rooms, if I try to enter my companion number, it says that my companion has a higher tier and to try again with an equal or lower tier companion. But when my wife tries and adds me as the companion, she gets the same error message. We're both platinum, so it shouldn't matter either way.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

2. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same problem, I am a diamond and my gf is gold, I get the same message

3. ngrund

ngrund High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes, gf is diamond I'm platinum she had same problem, she just called to make the reservation

4. vegascurley

vegascurley Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we are having the same issue...wonder what the deal is....been using 2 accounts for a few years now...always book our rooms by using 2 accounts..glad we already have our april and October trips booked...anyone find out whats going on let us know...thanks

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went in to look at offers - when I put in a start date to narrow it down, it limits the 'end' date to 7 days later. Was working as normal yesterday or day before - I could view a month at a time. Now it's down to a week if I try to narrow it. Maybe the fellow that designed mLife's site went to work for CET instead lol.

6. goblue55

goblue55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been doing the same thing with me. Very frustrating that you can't check accurate pricing. I sent an e-mail to customer service with the error message.

7. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been trying since Friday to get some pricing for a potential July trip. I don't really want to call cause I am more or less price shopping right now and secondly I don't want to pay the $10 fee for booking on the phone if I do find a price I like.

Getting frustrated.

8. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once they are aware of the website glitch, they will likely waive any phone booking fee. If you need to book two consecutive ressies, they will book the 2nd one for you on the phone because they know it can't be done on the website.

9. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

I had this same issue about a month ago. My GF is gold and I am diamond. It wouldn't let me be added as a companion. We were trying to book an offer she had. We called on phone and were able to book it but we couldn't get resort fee waived(for me being diamond) as I wasn't primary on reservation.

10. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like an upgrade. Whoops,,,,,someone find the backup and restore

11. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

I just tried the site and I am getting the error whenever I try to add a companion. Hopefully they will fix soon.

12. pirviii

pirviii Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We tried it too and got the same error. They are probably away for the weekend and it won't get fixed until Tuesday.

13. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I messaged them on their Facebook page and they responded that they are aware of it and are working on fixing it. They said to call in if you want to book a reservation.

14. AndyAkeko

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got a similar reply via email on Sunday. The website is still not working as of this morning, which is five days now.

15. mafig

mafig Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's phone booking fee? I recently changed my reservation (made online) from Harrah's to Bally's (this over the phone), no mention was made of phone booking fee. ???

16. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should only have a booking fee if you originally book over the phone. I think it is $10.

17. JA12

JA12 Tourist

Yes I have been getting the same glitch. This board is great glad to know I am not alone.

18. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same glitch here! Glad it wasn't me...

19. AndyAkeko

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, after a week they finally "fixed" it today. You no longer get the pop-up saying your companion has a higher tier.

But... you get the same prices whether or not you add the companion's number. So it's the same end result as when it was down.

20. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed that if I added my husband, the rates did not change. But If I logged in under his account and added our daughter (who rarely goes and doesn't gamble much) to his account the rate does change a bit. My husband does not play as much VP as I do so I usually get the better rates, but almost always in the past adding him gave me some changes during weekends and higher end properties.

Also We have been reserving the Cabana rooms at the Linq and they are as sold out for every date when logged in for the past month. When logged out they have availability at a pretty high rate. Weird that as a non member I can reserve, but as a member I cannot book at any rate. Luckily I have my two upcoming trips already comped for this room but we may be adding an additional July trip that I would like to book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.