1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

V/P Year of the Monkey Promotion

Discussion in 'Comps' started by FuzzyDiceCraps, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw V/P is having a promotion where for every 1,500 points you can get a pull tab prize (up to 3x a day), it says something about your share of 25k (not sure if thats a day or for the life of the promotion).

Question is, does anyone know what the prizes are and is this worth it? We're at Flamingo for a couple days before checking into Palazzo, but if its worthwhile, we'll make a point of heading to Palazzo long enough to earna a couple prizes.

If its not worth the trip, we won't. :)

Thanks in advance if anyone knows anything! :)

2. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here you go:
    CHINESE NEW YEAR 2016 SLOT PROMOTION
    We are welcoming the Year of the Monkey and giving you the chance to win a share of $25,000 in prizes. Each day from February 8 through 19, 2016, GrazieĀ® members who earn 1,500 Grazie points will receive one pull-tab prize voucher. Every tab is a winner; with three vouchers available for you to earn each day, you can go home with 36 incredible prizes.

SCHDULE
    Dates: February 8-19, 2016

Please visit a Grazie desk for details.

Disclaimer
    Must be 21 years of age or older. Promotion is available to Grazie members. The prizes and Promotional Earning Periods may be adjusted by The Venetian and The Palazzo in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of a dispute, the decision of The Venetian and The Palazzo management will be final and binding. Promotional Earning Periods are daily from 4:30 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. February 8, 2016 through February 19, 2016. Receive complimentary and earned card(s) at either Grazie Desk during the Promotional Earning Periods. Limit of Three (3) cards may be earned per day per Grazie account during the Promotional Earning Periods. Cards must be claimed by 11:59 p.m. each day at either Grazie Desk. Terms and Conditions apply to all prizes. Promotion is subject to official rules which are available at either Grazie desk. Promotion is subject to change or cancellation at any time without prior notice. Management reserves all rights.

HTH

3. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, thats what I was referring to, but what I was asking is what the prizes actually are, (free play, cash, trinkets, etc) so I know if its worth the trip the two days in addition to when we check in. Thanks for the info though.

4. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prizes in past year for promotions like this one have been very nice in my opinion. You can call up the player's card desk and ask them what the top prizes are this year if no one here knows. One year during a Valentine's Chocolate bar promotion I won 1k free play in one of the pull tabs.

5. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Evoni, looks like our paths may cross at V/P this coming week. :)

6. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just saw your post in Trip Reports so it does look like our paths might cross at Palazzo next weekend. :) Hope your wife wins that tournament!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.