1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Did myvegas get rid of Royal Caribbean

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by alldaytoplay33, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alldaytoplay33

alldaytoplay33 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello All

I have been saving up for a long time to get the 50% off for 2 on royal Caribbean, and also get the onboard credit. i just noticed today that royal caribbean is not on the website for rewards anymore. Does any1 have any idea about what happen here?

Thank you

2. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked the Facebook game as well as all the apps and it appears that Royal Caribbean is no longer a partner of the program. That stinks. Sorry.

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sucks big time! I was saving too since last year and had enough points since around August but no chance to book. Hopefully a new partner comes up making those points worth something!

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They're supposedly coming back according to one of the staff members from MyVegas.

5. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I recall correctly the 50% off fare and onboard credit offers both said they could not be combined with any other discounts or offers which I took to mean you could use only one per booking not both. I could be wrong, but that's what I thought it said in the fine print.

I was looking to do the same thing until I saw that.

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're correct. And it's 50% off select fares, not off sale prices. Many comments out there saying that it's hard to find a deal even with the 50% off from MyVegas.

7. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I planned on using it for 50% off their suites. With the added benefits I thought it would be really cool to book a higher end cabin and enjoy the perks for half off. Not sure if higher end rooms were valid with the offer but I didn't see any restrictions. No way to find a discount like that anywhere else that I have found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.