1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SkyJump - general questions

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by LV_Bound, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the night jump is recommended due to the view but am opting for a daytime jump just to get to see more of whats going on.

Heading in mid-March and curious how are the crowds during this time of the year.

For those who opted for the video/picture option, how did the video turn out?

What if you wear glasses? Can you keep them on or have to store them?

If you are with someone who doesn't jump, where do they wait? Do they get to go up with you to see you jump?

2. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the jump in Oct 2012 and it was daytime when I did it, I did the cam on my wrist and it turned out well, I suppose it's where you point it but at the time that's the last thing on your mind lol .If someone is with you they wait at the bottom and can watch your jump and there is a viewing area on the landing deck.

3. mwgreene13

mwgreene13 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the jump a couple of years ago with the camera on my wrist....really during the first time you don't even think about where it is pointed. I wear glasses and they allow you to wear them when you jump, they supply you with a small teather so they don't fall off. I really wished that I had done a rejump right after. The first time you jump you are so consumed with the jump that you don't pay attention to the things around you.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched my wife jump from the landing area. They give you a "heads up" when they're about to step off. My wife's package included the video and it turned out well. I spliced that in with video I took from the landing zone as she came toward me. I was very impressed with the way the staff take the time to walk the jumper and their guests through the process.

Bill

5. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the day jump is a good idea. I shouldn't post since I didn't do this particular jump but I did a bungee jump off a 130 ft. tower a long time ago. (When I was young, and brave....).

I think this is going to be a fun event for you. Don't forget to post on your Trip Report how it went!!

6. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd stand at the bottom taking bets on if people will crap themselves

I'd have to be paid a healthy sum to jump

7. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember when I did the bungee jump there was a very LARGE SIGN basically saying that you will not be refunded your money if you decide last minute to back out of the jump. There was a Japan tourist before me that insisted to back out despite the gentle urgings and reassurances by the jumpmasters.

I wouldn't be surprised that this particular SkyJump would have language that is similar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.