1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Great Single Deck Game at Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Drambler, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got the latest Current Blackjack News so I could see table conditions for my upcoming trip. They are reporting that the Monte Carlo has as single deck 3-2 blackjack game that allows double after split for $25. This would probably be the best game in Las Vegas, if not the country. So I assume that this is some sort of typo. Can anyone confirm that this game exists or not? It seems even more fishy in that they also are reporting they have a double deck game for $50. I've seen that one but it usually is $100 minimum.

I'll be in LV next week but am staying downtown and wouldn't want to waste a cab ride up to the MC if this doesn't exist. But if it does I would definitely seek it out.

2. jacmrose

jacmrose Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I take everything that CBJN says with a grain of salt. I didn't see it when I was there in mid-January but I didn't venture into the high limit room. I find it hard to believe that they would be offering a game with a .06 advantage with a 25 dollar minimum.

3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find generally they do a good job on reporting but the minimums they report are usually way off. Just like that $50 MC DD game. I have never seen that below a $100. Maybe I am not checking Tuesday morning at 5 a.m. I think if a table is $100 most of the time they should report a $100. But yeah no way this game exists.

4. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :eek: < runs like hell to Monte Carlo >

Yeah this has got to be a mistake of some sort.

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is almost surely 6/5...a 3/2 single deck game has not existed on the Strip for quite a while now. If the game exists as stated, it will bring in heavy play, but be intensely watched and counting plays will not be tolerated.

6. hail2skins

hail2skins VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be interesting for someone to check this out. They could allow doubling on 10-11 only as well, but if its 3/2 and allows DAS, would still make the HE a very good .30 percent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.