1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Oct 16th. Last Democratic debate.

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jade88, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many of you will be in town for this? Or going to it? How crazy will Vegas be around that time? I am assuming that all the hotels will be bumping up their room rates for that date. Or will it be no crazier than NYE ect...

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There will be extra security and more media wherever the debate is being held, but I doubt it will impact room rates whatsoever. People watch the debates on TV. The only crowd it draws to the site is mostly political and media pros, which is not a large group compared to the average vegas convention

I Need Spa
  3. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the Wynn a days before one of the debates (Dem?) Only notice was CNN had a set on the Corner and signs. More security near debate site for sure but honestly CES probably would draw tons more people.

No worries.

4. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you sure about it being a democratic party debate? That will just be a few weeks before the general election. I bet it is the presidential debates. It says it is on 10/19. Hilary or Bernie vs Donald or Ted or Mario or Chris or et al. vs independent candidate if any.

5. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not 100% sure. It is listed on some other sight. I wanted to be in Vegas in Oct and noticed the date. just wondering if it would affect prices or not.

6. Publius

Publius Living the Dream

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think that folks will fly in. It's not like there will be a lot of opportunities to actually attend. Unless it's a town hall, you probably need to know someone to get in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.