1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best dinner deals

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by NurseLisa, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi There,
    Looking to eat well on a smaller budget this time around.
    Love Love to eat great food in Vegas. This time we are planning a trip on a budget.
    Please give me ideas of your favorite best deal meals, the Ellis Island Steak dinner is not what I'm looking for.
    We plan to do Charlie Palmer Cut of the week, using a My Vegas Reward for a dinner and want you to help recommend our last dinner.
    Needs to be great food, less than $200 for the two of us including 2 cocktails or glasses of wine each.
    Where should we go??
    thanks.

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bardot (Aria) will do the trick if you don't do the shellfish tower or other really pricey items. A few drinks (wine and cocktails are reasonably priced for a high end strip property), salad/appetizer and an entrée (which come with a side) can easily be done for a C-note per. You might have to sacrifice a drink if you want dessert and have to keep it under $100, though.

Try the pork chop!

3. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New place for us, we ate at American Fish a bunch of times, but havn't tried this place, yet. Do they have a happy Hr like American Fish did?

4. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought you'd all have so many more suggestions!

5. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Vic & Anthony's has a 3 course menu, for ~$60pp, or at least they did last time I was there

- - - Updated - - -

You could definitely do Triple George Grill for <$100pp, and I very much enjoyed my meal there.

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tastng/wine pairing at Biscayne is very good. The menu for the tasting changes frequently but you can see the current menu online when you go.

7. roycpa

roycpa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's a few that aren't gourmet, but won't take a backseat to many fancier places -
    Lotus of Siam
    Lola's Cajun Creole Cuisine
    Steakhouses at any of the Stations, particularly Austin's at Texas Station
    Silverado Steakhouse at Southpoint
    Roy's
    Raku & Sweets Raku

We've eaten at 4 of these places in the last 2 weeks and can vouch that they're way under your budget - though Roy's might be close.

8. elvis66

elvis66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some of our faves
    Julian Serrano at Aria
    Brand at Monte Carlo
    Stack at Mirage
    Javiers' at Aria
    Yardbird at Venetian
    Il Fornaio at NYNY
    Downtown
    Carson Kitchen
    Chow

9. Loparo34

Loparo34 Low-Roller

Best is to play myvegas for short period of time and either get the bogo buff or comp buff or steakhouse food credit

10. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally think that The Wicked Spoon over at Cosmopolition is amazing - and there's always something new to try. As a foodie who leans more towards "delicious, potentially expensive food", I love it.

Bazaar Meat at SLS (near Circus Circus) is pretty good - and if you order from the "Not so Big Guys" section on their menu, you should be able to keep that + drinks under $200. Their "More Than Meats The Eye" section is made for sharing, and a selection there, plus an appetizer and drinks should be under $200 too.

I also love Thomas Keller's stuff at Bouchon, but haven't really had any drinks there.

Batali's place, B&B Ristorante at the Venetian, is fantastic if you like Italian food. Depending on how many courses you get, that can be kept under $200 as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.