1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone see Matt Goss?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by lithium78, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone see Matt Goss's show at Caesars? From the YouTube videos, it seems like it might be something classy and fun.

2. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I keep missing his show but I have a close friend who has seen it 3 times because she likes it so much.

3. FABismonte

FABismonte Tell my wife I am "about even."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched Matt Goss but was disappointed. I was expecting something like Frank Sinatra, but his show was loud and brassy. I could not talk to my wife and just did not like the vibe. Maybe because I am in my fifties so am too old for that scene.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay... maybe it has been 3-4 years, but we liked it. We are 60 and he did a nice mix of old (Frank) and newer stuff. Small room. Nice show.

5. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice! I've been looking for something to do in the evening that would be reminiscent of the old Rat Pack era, but something modern enough that my wife would enjoy it. This might be the ticket.

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in my 50's and have seen it twice. Really enjoyed the show. Added bonus, Matt is very easy on the eyes and the men will enjoy the dancers.

7. miotti

miotti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great show we are in our 50's & 60;s and have seen his show at least 7 times over the years, last time we saw him was April last year still as good and the showroom is great because it is so intimate if you can get the middle price tickets which will get you closer to the stage warning because it is a small showroom it is quite loud but an entertaining mix of music.

8. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After downloading Matt Goss' most recent album off iTunes and listening to it, I was completely sold on the show. We have our tickets reserved for our next visit to Vegas.

9. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is pretty much what you are looking for. I liked the show and I am not a show person. Big plus in my mind--there are no huge showroom lines to contend with, it is super easy in and out.

10. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw his show in 2015 and he puts on a very good show, and because it's a small venue there isn't a bad seat in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.