1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Comp Limit - How many consecutive nights?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by joshk, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshk

joshk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the maximum number of consecutive comp nights you can book online through Total Rewards? (if entire calendar shows comp, what is the longest number of consecutive nights you can book) - Thanks!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe it depends on the offer you're using. The most I have ever gotten offered was 5 nights.

3. JJLV

JJLV High-Roller

Frozen Tundra. Desert dream died with him.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can do 5. Then a break of 2 days then can do more. At least how it works for me any way.

4. joshk

joshk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome, thank you both!

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK it is 5.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You often get more nights than any offer. Just login and go for it. With that said, 5 seems to be the limit, even for non-offers. Higher end players may get more from a host.

Reminder - you can book without using offers.

7. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed, but why would you? I'm being serious. Offers only enhance a stay, but then again, I only stay 3 nights tops.

8. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For machine players getting a bunch of free play you never would.

But for us true bottom-of-the-barrel types, we might get an offer for "2 nights free or at calendar rates" , when we can just go to the rate calendar and book 5 nights.

Even for those getting free play or resort credit, they could often book a 2-3 night offer, then call in and get a couple calendar comp nights added on.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was comparing to those offers which are only for room. Or those JOKE offers that are room and $10 Freeplay. If you are only doing rooms, then the rate calendar usually offers way more than the online offers. Also, if you are doing an offer for 2-3 nights including something else (food,FP, Show), you can usually call in and they will add more nights. Again, depending on play and room availability.

10. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a note when I am booking online, I can go up to the 5 nights myself on an offer - even if it states 2 or 3. It just shows on the summary at the end the appropriate number of nights with 'OFFER' and the others are coded as 'COMP'. So I don't have to call to have anything added.

11. joshk

joshk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Appreciate the feedback. Booked the 17-20 for March Madness and then 5 nights at the end of the month. Adding a 6th night came with a charge. (just using online not talking to a host)

12. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on a few factors. A lot of the responses are geared towards booking online, which is vastly different than booking through a rep or host. Booking online is 5 days. For offers there has to be a 48 hour period at a rate in between redemption unless leadership approves a back to back offer booking. Outside of the offer, it is at the hosts discretion. Technically I can book as many comp nights in a row that I want. That is a case by case basis. If I have a player asking to stay for 7 nights, I might be hesitant if their history shows they only put in 4-5 days of play that doesn't cover all 7 nights. I have some customers that will legitimately play as many days as I book them. I think the most I have ever comped consecutively was 12 days, and the player most definitely had play that substantiated such a decision. That was a risk that paid off. When a host books comp rooms it is important to note that comp rooms aren't currency or rewards from past play, it is a trust from the company that you will play if we comp you rooms. So from that standpoint, a host will comp as many nights as he/she feels the customer will play to a level sufficient to cover those nights.

13. kollegekreed

kollegekreed Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going in a week and a half or so. Booked Paris, five nights comped. 2 week nights were comped anyway, then an invite for a blackjack event that weekend got me three more.

14. LVchix

LVchix Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hunter,
    Is it true that technically if you are booked in on a tier benefit trip( eg: aspiration 2 trip) , there is no penalty if you don't play or play less than your historical level . The reasoning being that this is an earned benefit, so you have already paid for the trip from your past play?
    Just curious if that is true. For me, I know that BFF and I are both :peace:too much of a slot degenerate to ever low play let alone no play, especially given that my host was able to attach a solid fp offer on our Asp. Trip as well.

15. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just toying around with offers and dates for future trips. I usually stay 7 nights, so I get 5 comped and pay for 2.

I have an offer that includes $100 freeplay and $50 resort credit. If I book my 7 nights using the offer, they charge me $450 for the room for the non-comp nights. If I book not using the offer, I pay $300. No free lunch.

If I was staying 5 nights or less, I'd use the offer. 7 nights, if I pay $450 instead of $300, I get an extra 150 tier credits and $1.50 in reward credits, lol.

16. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even if you come in on a benefit trip, it will still show as a comp in the system, and thus a gaming day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.