1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Combining a non-comp Mlife offer with a MyVegas free night

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by WWGB, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone here have any recent experience combining a non-comp (discounted room only) Mlife offer followed by a MyVegas free night? I've read that an Mlife comped room can't be combined with a MyVegas comped room, but don't think I've seen anything definitive about combining a discounted room with a MyVegas free night.

2. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to book that recently: booking A comp room from Myvegas and after that 2 nights with the tier discount.

3. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i do it every trip.. I make sure the dates are available.. then book them separately.. then when you check in tell them you want to combine them..

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1. That's how I used to do it.

5. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I tried it out. I booked the discounted offer (not comped but better than the tier discount) through the Mlife site for the three nights of April 24-25-26. I then tried to book the MyVegas night for April 27 and was unsuccessful. I received the message "The offer you selected is not available for these dates. We have provided you an alternate offer or the best available rate.", which is what appears for me if I try to book any other Mlife offer within several days of the first booking. I can see that the date is actually still available through my wife's account, so it's clearly a case of the consecutive offers conflicting.

I suppose the results might be different if you call to book the Mlife offer, rather than doing it online.

6. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could you try to cancel the Mlife discount offer and book the MyVegas room first? Maybe it will let you do it that way.

How do you know the date is available through your wife's account? Just because the room shows up on the calendar, doesn't necessarily mean it is still available. I don't think they update the MyVegas comp calendar. Or that is the last I heard.

7. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found that if you call MLife you might get a better deal than their website. I just booked 2 nights at the Mirage online and the very next day I received an email with a better rate. So I called and they gave me even a better rate than the email.
    I also just added a MyVegas comp night the night before the those previous 2 nights at the Mirage as well.
    So with MLife call, unlike Harrahs/Caesars!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.