1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Many dates blacked out for Mirage offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by WWGB, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was considering booking my January property-specific offer at the Mirage at the end of April for $37/night, but now these dates and most others appear to blacked out for this offer. This turns out to be the case for the MyVegas nights, my Winter Mirage offer and my Winter Mlife offer as well. Anyone else observe this? I'm hoping it's a temporary glitch.

2. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My (total) guess is they don't allocate that many rooms for that promotion and others have used up the quota.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    those offers go fast.

you should book them immediately when you receive them and then cancel if necessary.

4. reg1986

reg1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to book yesterday via website it showed sold out, I called Vip they booked without a problem.

5. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reminder. It's a lesson I occasionally need to re-learn. :confused2:

I am happy to say that it looks like it was a "temporary glitch." The missing dates reappeared within the next day or two.

6. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to use my offers over superbowl weekend and since I am a low roller they told me no offers are valid this weekend. I had some free nights at NYNY and so on. Pretty lame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.