1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aussie about to pop his Vegas cherry!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by bushranger, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bushranger

bushranger Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys,

Great forum with a huge amount of information. Just thought I should check in and introduce myself though as I'll probably be posting some dumb questions in the next few weeks. I'm a 32 year old Australian heading to the states for the first time in early May this year and I'm really looking forward to it. 7 nights in New York, 1 night in DC and 5 nights in Vegas! I'm really looking forward to playing some poker, checking out as many sights as I can and hitting on all your women ;)

I'm heading over with my 2 best friends who are around the same age so any suggestions/tips you might have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

2. Marilyn

Marilyn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, sounds like you have a very exciting trip coming up. I am from Manitoba, Canada and we go to Vegas every winter for the last 26 years, we love it. Any questions you may have just ask, someone will be bound to help you out. My husband spent some time in Australia many many years ago, I have never been there but it is on my bucket list. Take care and have a great trip.

3. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome..... the Aussies I have met in Vegas have been some of the best people....enjoy your stay...

It has been my quest when i retire to visit your great country...want to travel the horse racing circuit a bit

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! How excited you must be.....sounds like a great trip you have planned. Read as much as you can on here for great info posted by seasoned vets.....and post any questions so all of us can make suggestions....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.