1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which tower at Harrah's

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Joang, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joang

Joang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably discussed before but which tower would you book at Harrah's. I've read a lot of pros and cons but nothing real recent.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About the most common complaint is getting up against Carnival Court in the summer months. It can be a bit loud and rowdy, not so much this time of year though.

3. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems that the Carnival Tower South is the newest and nicest rooms. Getting remodeled now. These were coming online in early Feb.

4. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in both towers. I prefer the Mardi Gras tower. No matter which tower you have, make sure to ask for one not facing Carnival Court as the music goes late into the evening. One of the reasons I prefer the MG tower is because the elevators are closer to the main floor. Our rooms there have always had a small balcony, which is nice to step out on and grab some fresh air. Both were decent enough and can't say anything negative about either. It's cheap, clean, and has a great location.

5. cpochick

cpochick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love Harrahs, no complaints great location. Have been staying in the Mardi Gras tower for about the last 6-7 years, no complaints just ask for the rooms facing away from Carnial court and it is quiet. Some of the rooms have the little balcony which is nice to step out on.You can also get a room facing the Volcano at the Mirage, but that is about the most of a view you can expect. Going to book the newly remodeled Carnival South room this trip in June, hopefully they will be nice can't really ask anyone about them yet as I don't believe they will be ready until February.

6. mafig

mafig Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a Mardi Gras room/High Roller view booked.

How much noise can we expect from Carnaval Court during late April, Mon-Thurs.?

7. justdeb

justdeb hey look!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we're staying there June 14-17th (25th anniversary). I like my quiet, we are in the Carnival tower. I always request end of the hall, but i really don't want to hear the noise. View is not important.
    so i'll be paying attention to this thread.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.