1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Reward resets.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Happygirl21, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone knows when "sold out" rewards reset? In particular, the Monte Carlo buffet passes.

Thanks a bunch!:beer:

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    10 Am Eastern time

3. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to be 10 am but now its random. Could happen anytime throughout the day.

4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same one I'm waiting for...and seemingly everyone else for that matter. It's the most bang for buck and saves us both from having to use LPs and, more importantly, dipping into our limit for MGM properties (I have 2 out of 4 left, she has 2 out of three). Trip is in March, so a little time left. Good luck getting yours, Happygirl!

5. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI: Monte Carlo rewards count against the MGM rewards limit.

6. LeAnn_S

LeAnn_S Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I grabbed the Monte Carlo 2 buffets today just shortly before noon central time. There was one left after I got mine. I have been waiting for it for days and since always sold out, I assumed there was only 1 per day. When I clicked on it, it said 3 left. So there are at least 3 per day. Also got the Secret Garden 2 passes. Awesome day for me!

7. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, but I'm well aware of that, and that's my point. If we each have to get a buffet, then that's two rewards down, leaving each of us with one left for them. But if I snag the Monte Carlo buffet for two, she'll still have her two we can use, plus my one left over.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet! Congrats!!

8. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's how my hubby and I did it a few years ago. Got both the Monte Carlo dinner for two and the Bellagio breakfast. I also had a lunch one for M bay, but got my points back for that when i decided not to use it. Even one free meal helps a lot when on a budget.

9. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally snagged it! Got it about 15 minutes ago and, as has been said, it showed 3 left. Just gotta figure out the other rewards now. Show, buffets, Dueling Pianos credit, and rooms are all set, though.

10. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations!!!!! I have been creeping on there continuously and can't seem to catch one. Luckily, my trip isn't until March 22nd so I have some time. Guess I will just keep trying. Enjoy and bon appetit :beer:. lol

11. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks and continued good luck to you!! Hope you get it!! My SO grabbed a BOGO for now, so she still has one left over (I'm assuming she'll use it for a free beverage or some such "adult" indulgence, lol). Vegas in 69 days!!

12. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, agreed. We love a good sit down meal, and Vegas has a ton of great places, but sometimes you just want to grab a buffet or two for time and convenience. When it's free? Total win. VIP line at MLife? You're golden. Our last trip, because of myVegas and $300 in resort credits, we spent maybe $50 out of pocket on food (plus tips) over what was really just under four days. Lucky and Love-Ly.

13. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! Plus I previously got the two passes to the Secret Garden for 20,000. Yay me! lol

14. JennJenn

JennJenn Low-Roller

So do the rewards reset around noon EST? I've been trying to get the Secret Garden and a Monte Carlo Buffet for 2 but every time I log in at various times per day they are still showing sold out. Boo!

15. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was probably about 12:15pm EST time that I snatched it up. I was checking the rewards like a fool, really. Like every minute or two starting around 12,lol. I was shocked when I was able to put my info in but by the time I was finished, and looked again, the thing said sold out...Good luck :)

16. JennJenn

JennJenn Low-Roller

Thanks! We're going in 18 days. Here's hoping I can get these rewards before then!!

17. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards refresh at different times every day. (refreshes once a day unless someone returns a reward)

18. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know when there will be buffets again for weekend redemption instead of the current M-F Restrictions? Or is that a thing of the past?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.