1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Buying rewards for the 1st time

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Danny61231, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny61231

Danny61231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking to purchase my 1st reward for our trip at the end of February and had a few questions.

#1 - If I am looking to buy a show ticket, do you hit buy and automatically get the reward and then schedule when you want to use it at a later date? Or, do you have to pick when you want to use it immediately?

#2 - We will be looking to buy 2 show tickets and as of now I have enough LP'S to get mine but my wife doesn't yet. If I buy mine now and hers later, are we able to sit by each other yet? Since we are buying them through 2 different accounts at different times, what do we need to do to have tickets next to each other?

Thanks in advance for any advice. Dan

2. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have ninty days from purchase, to schedule a date to use it. So buy yours, then wait and schedule after you get your wife's.

3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I just cashed in two premium tickets to KA in December. As the person above said, you have 90 days after your MyVegas purchase to buy the tickets through MLife.

They basically send you an email with a link in it and when you click it you go to your MLife account and book your show. We did ours basically back to back and ended up with different seats. We then called the box office and got our seats moved next to each other.

So yes you can buy your now through MyVegas but then wait until she gets hers and redeem them at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.