1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Free Drinks reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by shawnj1, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shawnj1

shawnj1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got the $50 drink credit at Times Square bar in NYNY, wondering how well it works. There will be four of us drinking (liquor, not beer) Wondering how the drinks are and prices... Considering having another person in our party get one so we would have $100 and do two separate tickets. Any input would be awesome!

2. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a couple of years since I've drank there but I remember the mixed drinks being $13-$15 bucks without tip. Haven't used the reward but know people who have and didn't have any problems using 2 vouchers between them.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used this reward back in September and we had 2 vouchers. Great bartenders and they hooked us up with a discount after we went over our $100 limit. I want to say we paid roughly $110 to $120 (before the voucher) for at least 12 mixed drinks... Prices are fairly reasonable there. The dueling pianos is a fun time.

4. tennflyer

tennflyer Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just used this reward 12/28 during the happy hour. It was super easy, hit the Mlife desk for the voucher, go to the bar, start drinking. We had 5 or 6 draft Heinekens and two fireball and cokes. We used up most the $50, left a $10 tip and went on our way.

5. LasVegasMan

LasVegasMan Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DO ypu leave cash tip. It's not really acceptable to use the credit remaining as a tip is it? I'll be drinking by myself during happy hour

6. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't use remaining credit for a tip

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.