1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Westjet sale

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by gambler, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've been keeping an eye on prices for a direct flight from Kelowna to Vegas. Normally we pay around $400 but have recently seen seats going for around $350. Had a look last night and it's down to $265 return so we grabbed it. This morning they are $245 return! It's been at least 10 years since I've seen prices like that.

Westjet only offers direct flights from here in the winter months so I'm guessing the low dollar is affecting sales. Anyhow, it's a screaming deal right now for any one interested. Not sure about other cities but if you're looking, it might be a good time to check prices.

2. Spock

Spock Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I got a return flight on Westjet (direct flight) from Toronto to Vegas for $247.51 (CAD) for two weeks (Dec 6 - 21)

That was the lowest I had seen for quite some time especially for direct flight.

3. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good Deals!

4. Sallymander

Sallymander Freedom 55

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked my next trip to Las Vegas through WestJet. Chose the Calgary to Las Vegas via Kelowna itinerary going down (return is direct LAS>YYC) for $328 return which was cheaper than flying direct YYC>LAS! Happy about the price...now if the loonie would just recover a bit :cry:

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prices are lowering cause theres a lot less demand right now if the $ come back up to .85 demand will rise and so will the price

6. danielao

danielao Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking for early April from Ottawa, some directs are under $400 for then.

Just got to pull the trigger at the right time, exchange rate be damned lol.

7. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow you folks are lucky. Winnipeg to vegas direct has come down to $312 but nothing lower... yet. That's still pretty good considering we normally pay between 4 and 500. they change everyday so maybe we'll see lower.

8. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya, keep an eye on it chantelle, although $312 from Winnipeg does sound good. We booked only 18 days before our next flight and I was shocked at how low they went. We saved $185 each over our last direct flight ($450 down to $265) so that pays for a lot of exchange. Our direct flights go till the end of April so I'm watching for another cheap flight as well. Might as well take advantage of it while we can, the flights may not be offered next year.

9. ripper

ripper High-Roller

Its the time of year for cheap flights! I booked one way for 170$ a couple days ago form Saskatoon. The tiket was actually 80 bucks plus taxes. You cant get cheaper than that!

Little mans 21st birthday!
  10. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    312 is great except it wasnt for my dates haha. Right now my dates are at 540 which is too much. We're not going until july so we have time yet. I usually find my best prices 3-6 months out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.