1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Take That

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Dearns, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dearns

Dearns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all.

My wife is a MASSIVE fan of the band Take That and there are rumours over here in the UK that they have secured a residency somewhere in Vegas. The Daily Mail posted the article below on their website (they quote The Sun.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3357889/Take-land-residency-Las-Vegas-impressing-tour-promoters.html

We are planning on a Vegas trip in 2017, maybe Easter time, and we already have our summer 2016 plans made. I've a feeling though that when/if Take That are doing shows will ultimately decide when we visit Vegas per [STRIKE]the wifes orders[/STRIKE] discussions with my wife. Just wondering if there have been any similar rumours or any firm news about this over there in Vegas or the US as a whole.

Dearns

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would you say that your wife wants them back for good?

3. Dearns

Dearns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha maybe just Howard Donald. He had his picture on the wall before I had mine up!

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In The US they are basically a one hit wonder band,even the name doesnt mean much, but they do have a massive following almost everywhere else on the planet, im really curious to the the type of venue they could play, yes in the UK they can sell out stadiums for multiple nights but if they toured the USA they would be playing very small venues

Maybe they could replace Human Nature at the venitian

6. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Robin Leach, in that LV Sun article, suggested they might find a home with JLo and Britney at Axis at Planet Hollywood.

7. Dearns

Dearns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. Dearns

Dearns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what I was thinking - I didn't even know that they were known for even 1 song in the US!

9. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have a big following in Australia as well (they don't chart often however the cinema simulcast of the 2015 Live tour from the O2 was a sell out nationwide - screening on 100+ screens) - also quite popular in Japan/HK/South East Asia. I could see them playing the old Phanton Theatre at the Venetian or maybe the new one they are building at Monte Carlo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.