1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Bloodsucker101, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodsucker101

Bloodsucker101 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Confused about the rooms at Caesars Palace. Maybe someone can help. What is the difference between the Laurel Premium Room, Palace Petite Suite, Palace Deluxe Room. Julius Luxury Room and NOBU Deluxe Room. If you can tell me the difference and what tower they are in? Which is a middle of the line room and which is an expensive nice room. Not really interested in the pool. Maybe would like a strip view not sure. Please help Make some recommendations thanks

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am far from a CP expert, but I believe a Laurel room is one in the Augustus or Octavius tower. Julius tower is the old Roman tower that has just been refurbished and, I believe, is set to open in a couple weeks. The Nobuc room is in the Nobu tower (I know, shocker). I believe you can pick a room with a strip view on their website, where they also list the different details of all the rooms

I Need Spa
  3. CindyS

CindyS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Laurel Premium rooms are Augustus Tower or Octavius Tower. Augustus Rooms are a little larger and you can get strip/fountain view. Octavius Tower a little newer, a little smaller and not a good strip view. Palace tower petite suite is large size like Augustus but has a dual bathroom with 2 toilet closets and the shower goes through. Palace tower is older than Augustus/Octavius tower but still nice. I have only had a pool view in Palace, so I can't speak for the other side view. The Julius rooms are brand new, not open until this weekend, but they are remodeled rooms in the Roman Tower. I was told the Julius rooms will be the same size as Octavius, which are 650 ft2. I was also told the Julius rooms will only have shower, no tub. Not verified as they are not even open yet. The Nobu rooms are lovely, but they are smaller. They only have shower.

My recommendation to you is the Augustus Room with Strip/fountain view, although I love the pool view myself.

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed, the Nobu rooms are small. I stayed at Nobu a few weeks ago. The big plus about staying at Nobu is Nobu room service.
    I prefer a fountain view room in the Agustus tower. The rooms are much larger and have a jacuzzi tub.

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CP needs to just stop the madness and change their room names to GOOD, BETTER and BEST.

6. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And you think 5 people on here would still agree! Haha!!

7. RM777

RM777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hahahahaha I agree!

OP: Go for the Augustus with a strip view.

8. MojaveJoe

MojaveJoe Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in the Augustus Tower, 45th floor facing Bellagio, it was a very enjoyable stay. The room was good size, the bathroom was very nice and the location was fine, considering we normally would go out the south entrance and it's a quick walk to the strip.

I'm not sure if they still have the separate valet and check in for the two southern towers, but that was a nice perk as well.

9. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Flamingo Road valet is 7 Stars only. The separate check in is for Diamond and 7 Stars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.