1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Those Guys Hustling Tickets on the Strip?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Julie888, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never paid any attention to this because it didn't interest me. My daughter and her friend are in Vegas this weekend at Cosmo. They're good looking women who should have no problem getting into a nightclub. Am I correct in saying that women have free admission. If they get tickets from the street hustlers, do they need to pay/tip them?

Best nightclubs for Friday to Sunday?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    best nites friday and saturday also weekday becuase tourist arent in town

you can get the same cards directly from the clubs for free, just becucuase u get them doesnt mean you wont have to wait in line or actualy get in free as most have cut off times to get in.

with all due respect everyone says there girls are good looking, what is a 10 in idaho can be a 3 in vegas its all relative, cash is king in vegas

monday at marquee , tuesday at omnia thursday at hakkasan , much better than the weekend crap

3. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are hawking passes because they expect you to make a "donation" or "tip" them. Why else would they be hawking tickets. They expect you to give them a few bucks because you are "saving" money by not paying the entry fee.

But beware because even if you have those tickets there is no guarantee that the club will honor them. Or some clubs may still charge an admission even if you have those tickets.

The same is true with passes to the strip clubs, in fact many of the strip clubs won't honor some/most of those passes. The clubs will say that the passes were only for a certain time so they expired (even though there isn't any expiration date or anything on the passes saying they are only good for a certain date).

Not all clubs admit women for free. Hmmm, maybe someone should make a sticky on which clubs do and which don't.

4. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw long long lines at club entrances around mid-night. 90%those waiting in lines are girls and most of them are looking good.
    Moral of the story, good looking girls are not in short supply in Vegas.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not totaly true , the ones to keep away from are the ones that are hawking all the clubs they usualy have books to choose from, if u get one hawking one club his number or intails are on your ticket once u go in thats how he gets paid, but as i said u can find them by most clubs for free, hakkasan has a desk by checkin at mgm , the bridge by cosmo there are many places to get them, but there no guarente u will get in or not wait 2 hours

and hot chicks are a dime a dozen in vegas

6. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as the strip club tickets go.. Had one of the guys talk to me in front of PH about an admin to Treasures with a free drink and a limo ride. Decided to take him up on it and he made a phone call to the Limo and it pulled up right in front of the PH 5 min later. Everything he promised was honored and when I was gonna tip him he turned it down saying he gets paid by the club. About the first time I've ever had anyone turn down a tip in Vegas.

7. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    actually many of the strip clubs offer free rides to their clubs, some even offer free admission. You don't need a pass for that but it may help you get the 1st drink free. Yes, some hawkers get paid by the club to push for patrons to go to their clubs but you can call the club yourself and ask about the free limo service and free admission.

8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct, there are basically 2 types of hawkers. One is the hawker who has a bunch of passes for many clubs. Usually they lay all their passes out so you can see what they have available. most of these hawkers expect you to tip them for the passes.

The other hawker basically is a shill for the club itself. They get paid by the club or clubs to get patrons to visit the clubs and get paid by the club itself so don't require a "tip" from the parton.

9. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They may not get in for free but many clubs are cheaper for females to get in. Buying a table is one of the quickest ways of getting in but typically is not cheap. But you can negotiate that with a club host and if it's a slow night or a less popular club you might have a little leverage. Paperposter probably knows the most about the various clubs and will give you the straight story on what to expect.

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct clubs are tirred pricing one for men one for women for example ladies 20 men 30 ladies 30 men75 like for calvin harrris.just deppens on the dj and what holiday or event

the less popular clubs u can usualy get free as a girl but why would you want to is my point, like chatue , the bank, lax, vooduu , even 1 oak. if you going to do vegas you might as well do it right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.